LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Concert's pictures and video will be posted up A.S.A.P

Vicky:

We'll look forward to it, cos u had the top of the line equipments amongst us all

Also thanks to all the efforts and coordination...everyone did good...

Meanwhile, enjoy ur vacation with the family...and don't forget to do some number crunching so we could mail out the checks...

Harry

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm actually still on the vacation with my family at this time but will be back soon in 2 days. I'll be working with other fans to gather all the pictures and video clips together. Please be patient.
Jessica rocks

To Harry

Hey are you back in LA already or are you still in the bay?? Thanks for everything yesterday, if it isn't for you I would've miss my bus lol...aww...Jessica left for Taiwan/HK already...I couldn't go to the aiport tonight...i have too much hw...and I'm too scare to go alone so late at night. don't forget to sent me pictures hehe I'll sent you mine too hehe!!

Re: To Harry

Hey Sandy,

Thanks a lot to you too, for the directions and everything! And please tell ur mum and aunt I said thanks for everything and the hospitality...:)

Stay in touch,

Harry

Replying to:

Hey are you back in LA already or are you still in the bay?? Thanks for everything yesterday, if it isn't for you I would've miss my bus lol...aww...Jessica left for Taiwan/HK already...I couldn't go to the aiport tonight...i have too much hw...and I'm too scare to go alone so late at night. don't forget to sent me pictures hehe I'll sent you mine too hehe!!

no hurry,just enjoy you vacation first

Replying to:

I'm actually still on the vacation with my family at this time but will be back soon in 2 days. I'll be working with other fans to gather all the pictures and video clips together. Please be patient.
Jessica rocks

To Vicky

Hey Vicky,

Thanks for everything yesterday!! I had a blast yesterday, sitting so close to Jessica at the dinner was crazy!!! I couldn't help but stare at her most of the time....i couldn't seem to pull my sight away from her hahaha...she is just sooooooo beautiful!! don't you agree. I like the hairstyle she had yesterday, she had a different hairstyle at the airport, she had curly hair at the airport, she told me that it was suppose to be curly, but then she straighten it herself that day for the concert!! hehehe....I like her with straight her better than curly hair...dang yesterday was just a memoriable night I will never foget it!!!! It was so much fun sitting next to you at the concert and at the dinner you made me laugh SOOO MUCH "Ms. Jessica's US manager" hahahahaha, seriously you look like a supervisor to us lol...I had to much fun at the concert, yelling and screaming and singing along...dang but my throat hurts now....haha...Man I am so mad that I didn't get all the footage of Jessica on the stage, I should of ignored what they said and film from the beginning...grrr...i checked my camcorder, and the quality is really good haha I zoomed in hecka close lol...but some parts i moved a lot tho, but not all....cuz my hand was getting tired and i couldn't but it on the tripot because it was hard to move along with them....anyways....I'll talk with you more later!!...I hope you will enjoy the rest of the vacation. I will try to burn everything on the DVD please call me when you get back, you forgot to give me your address!! lol, so i can't mail it to you until you head back home hehe. Take care Vicky!!!

btw...one part was really funny...haha Jessica was talking to you in chinese for like a long time then she realized that you don't understand cantonese so she said in cantonese "Ok now I won't talk to you in chinese anymore" the way she said it i thought it was really funny...haha but she ended up keep forgetting anyways hahaha...man yesterday was so much fun, i've never laugh so much in my life!! haha yesterday surely was the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

pps: haha I am so glad I finished the scarf on time!! haha that was SOOOOO close!!

~Sandy

Exactly right...hahha... and now, I completely lost my voice. I yelled my lung out :)

AWESOME!!!!!!

Replying to:

Jessica rocks

Cool!! Thanks a lot, Vicky..

Replying to:

Jessica rocks

Well, you guys are all the lucky one!

Replying to:

Jessica rocks

Big thanks!!! Vicky ^-^

Replying to:

Jessica rocks

WOW... thanks a million, vicky.
btw, u don't understand cantonese? then where are u from? not HongKong?

Replying to:

Jessica rocks

haha, don't worry we will wait patiently and all u need 2 do now is juz enjoy your holidae with your family. A millions of thanx for the efforts u put in.

Replying to:

Jessica rocks

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.