LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: what channel

You can also get TVB series on NTV7, 8TV and TV3 in Malaysia.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i m not sure abt hk..but in malaysia shud be tv3 n singapore..channel 8 and channel u..

Replying to:

dear all
i just want to know, what channel in HK, singapore, malaysia that shows tvb series the most?
cos in indonesia we can catch TVB8 through a special satellite, but i found that (also said by silvana) it shows more on entertainment rather than tvb series

Re: Re: Re: what channel

julia, are your parabola dish can catch Taiwan channel
TVBS and TVBS Golden ? mine can catch it. TVBS & TVBS Golden also show tvb series, but it's in Mandarin.
TVBS currently show DIF 4 every saturday and sunday at 10.00 taiwan time

Replying to:

Replying to:

i m not sure abt hk..but in malaysia shud be tv3 n singapore..channel 8 and channel u..

Replying to:

dear all
i just want to know, what channel in HK, singapore, malaysia that shows tvb series the most?
cos in indonesia we can catch TVB8 through a special satellite, but i found that (also said by silvana) it shows more on entertainment rather than tvb series

to silvana

really? wah.. i have to try it when i get back to indon. anyway.. last time i think we could get it, but now cannot anymore. have to find somebody to fix it. thanks anyway, silvana

Replying to:

julia, are your parabola dish can catch Taiwan channel
TVBS and TVBS Golden ? mine can catch it. TVBS & TVBS Golden also show tvb series, but it's in Mandarin.
TVBS currently show DIF 4 every saturday and sunday at 10.00 taiwan time

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

dear all

Re: Re: what channel

yeah... i know tv3. but i want to watch the one with Jessica badly
thanks anyway,li pin

Replying to:

Replying to:

dear all

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.