LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
so glad

hm... after reading Fanny's message, i was very glad to be one of Jessica's fans. she's such a thoughtful idol. she deserves our love and support :)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

Hope that you had a great show tonite....Yup, I agree with Fanny, don't be nervous, I had faith in you . I believe that you can sing very well and professionally...Have fun. Take care

Regards,
phoenix

Replying to:

I can't stop laughing now! Thank you for your "Congratulations", but it's not the right time coz I am still waiting at home! hahahaha.... Can you say it again to me later?!

I wish it'll be a good show! Don't be nervous, we all believe you can sing very well and professional!

p.s. Due date doesn't mean the exact birth date la! Can be under or over ga mar... I know you don't have this experience, so, you'd better learn it la!

Re: To Jessica... heehee... haahaa...

Can I share what made you guys laugh so badly??

Replying to:

I can't stop laughing now! Thank you for your "Congratulations", but it's not the right time coz I am still waiting at home! hahahaha.... Can you say it again to me later?!

I wish it'll be a good show! Don't be nervous, we all believe you can sing very well and professional!

p.s. Due date doesn't mean the exact birth date la! Can be under or over ga mar... I know you don't have this experience, so, you'd better learn it la!

Kevin....

you got to wear a skirt to understand it!!! LOL!!

Quote for the day:

My mother had morning sickness after I was born.
-- Rodney Dangerfield

Replying to:

Can I share what made you guys laugh so badly??

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.