LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How's concert at Lake Tahoe going on?

Dearest idol Jessica,

How are you doing? Just wondering how's the concert at Lake Tahoe going on? Hopefully everything turns out great today. Missed you. It would be nice if you could drop us some words here. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care.

Best regards,
phoenix

Re: How's concert at Lake Tahoe going on?

Hi Phoenix,

Due to the different time zone (i think SF should be about 16-17 hours behind HK and Singapore), the concert will only be held at around 12 noon Sunday in our HK/SG time zone. So we will probably only hear abt it in this forum on Sunday evening.

I guess we've got to give Jessica and the US fans more time to post their comments, photos or videos. Check this forum again tmr evening

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest idol Jessica,

How are you doing? Just wondering how's the concert at Lake Tahoe going on? Hopefully everything turns out great today. Missed you. It would be nice if you could drop us some words here. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care.

Best regards,
phoenix

Re: Re: How's concert at Lake Tahoe going on?

Dear New Singapore Fan,

Thanks a lot for your information. I deeply appreciate it.

Regards,
Phoenix

Replying to:

Hi Phoenix,

Due to the different time zone (i think SF should be about 16-17 hours behind HK and Singapore), the concert will only be held at around 12 noon Sunday in our HK/SG time zone. So we will probably only hear abt it in this forum on Sunday evening.

I guess we've got to give Jessica and the US fans more time to post their comments, photos or videos. Check this forum again tmr evening

Replying to:

Dearest idol Jessica,

Best regards,
phoenix

Re: Re: How's concert at Lake Tahoe going on?

Thx,NFS
We'll wait and see,so happy&excited.

Replying to:

Hi Phoenix,

Replying to:

Dearest idol Jessica,

Best regards,
phoenix

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.