LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jessica has arrived here in San Francisco safely!!

Cool! You had got the chance to see her in person.. HOw I wish my turn will come soon.. If i were u, i'll be speechless as well.

If you see her again.. please send my reagrds to her. Tq. I'm sure u'll see her again soon after the concert. All i can say is.. Enjoy the 'Happy Hours' with her.

Cheers,
su far

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!! I just came back from the airport and OMGOSH!!!!!! JESSICA LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!! So look sooo skinny and soo much prettier in person !!! And i got to talk to her and i gave her flowers and omgosh....I've waited SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG (12+ years) for this day but it is worth it!!!!! My last birthday wish has came true! I was so nervous when i met her tho ...i couldn't find my voice hahaha....her beauty is just so captivating... I didn't take any pictures tho, I respect her cuz she is tired... but hehe I got her signature!! muahahahahah....and i got to talk to her for a little bit too sooooo cool!!! She was in a hurry so didn't get to ask her lots of things but I am so excited about tomorrow!!!Can't wait and looking forward to see Jessica again!

~Sandy

To Sandy: Thanks for the latest news, You're so lucky !!!!!

Good Show,Jessica!

Thx Sandy for telling us Jessica is safe Hope to hear more from you after the concert and your gathering!

To Jessica: Do take enough rest and prepare well for the concert!Good show!

Odelia

gathering with Jessica

Hi.. guys in america, you guys are having gathering with Jessica right?
don't forget to record it down (of course with a permission by Jessica), so we all can enjoy a bit of that moment :)

thank you

Replying to:

Thx Sandy for telling us Jessica is safe Hope to hear more from you after the concert and your gathering!

To Jessica: Do take enough rest and prepare well for the concert!Good show!

Odelia

To: Sandy. Thanks for letting us know Jessica has arrived safely to the State.

THANKS A LOT!

Replying to:

OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!! I just came back from the airport and OMGOSH!!!!!! JESSICA LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!! So look sooo skinny and soo much prettier in person !!! And i got to talk to her and i gave her flowers and omgosh....I've waited SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG (12+ years) for this day but it is worth it!!!!! My last birthday wish has came true! I was so nervous when i met her tho ...i couldn't find my voice hahaha....her beauty is just so captivating... I didn't take any pictures tho, I respect her cuz she is tired... but hehe I got her signature!! muahahahahah....and i got to talk to her for a little bit too sooooo cool!!! She was in a hurry so didn't get to ask her lots of things but I am so excited about tomorrow!!!Can't wait and looking forward to see Jessica again!

~Sandy

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.