LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: silvana!

Hey!
I can speak malay but mine is not fluent...becoz malay is a compulsory subject in brunei therefore we students hve to study..there is no way we can escape from that provided we go to international skols..i dont speak proper malay..we call it 'CAKAP PASAR' here..as long as we get to communicate n understand each other then its ok..but we never do that in exams as it wil leads us to fail..hahaha..*ciao*

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I from Indonesia, so glad meet fans that can malay's coz it's similar with Indonesian language.

Replying to:

Hey silvana!
Yeps yeps...we r subsriber...wher r u from??

Replying to:

Hi, Su Far and JeSS so at Brunai can catch Astro, are you subsciber ? last year we also can catch Astro, and since okt'04 can't again coz been bloked.

Replying to:

HAahah bubbles...we watch all TVB series from astro...its in cantonese but then malay subtitles r provided..iam from brunei too ma..hehehe...answering for su far..they do air thru' the free channels but then got to wait for a long time..the series tat r being aired on the normal channels,were watched yrs back by me..hahaha..astro is the rental one just like s'pore u all hve to pay for SCV..*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

The TVB series you watch in Brunei, are they dubbed in Malay? They broadcast it on Brunei's free to air channels or only available through rental? I remember when I went to Brunei many many years ago, there was nothing to watch on tv except documentaries!

Kamu tontoni siri-siri TVB dalam bahasa Melayu, Kantonis atau Cina?

Re: Re: Re: Su far...I'm curious...

Hi Silvana,

Yup! So Glad that we can subscribe to Astro... Otherwise, life would be BORING with out it.
What is more, it will be a loss if we cannot watch Jessica Hsuan's serial dramas on TV.

Cheers,
su far

Re: Re: Re: Re: Su far...I'm curious...

yes, coz of that, I say you are so lucky while we only can watch Jessica serial on vcd, and it only if are released here. I know at astro the channel that always show Film serial TVB is Xing He (specialy old serial) and Wah Lai Tai.

Replying to:

Hi Silvana,

Yup! So Glad that we can subscribe to Astro... Otherwise, life would be BORING with out it.
What is more, it will be a loss if we cannot watch Jessica Hsuan's serial dramas on TV.

Cheers,
su far

Re: Hi Bubbles...

Hi Bubbles,

I hope answers given by Jess is sufficient 4 u. hihih.. Yup! By renting Astro, i can watch TVB serial Dramas and the good thing about it is.. There are Malay subtitles available as well. Otherwise, i won't understand a thing then.

WoW! cool u can speak Malay, huh? Hihihi.. to answer you, i'll say.. "Saya menonton TVB dlm Bahasa Kantonis, Bubbles."

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Hello...

Saya orang Malaysia. Malulah...kalau tak tahu bertutur dalam Bahasa Melayu!!

Anyway, thanks for the explanation Jess/su far. I didn't know that Astro offers subscriptions for Brunei as well. Now, I know!!

Silvana, where are you from? How come the signals got blocked? Don't tell me you're in Sumatra or Southern Thailand? Can get signals there?

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

I hope answers given by Jess is sufficient 4 u. hihih.. Yup! By renting Astro, i can watch TVB serial Dramas and the good thing about it is.. There are Malay subtitles available as well. Otherwise, i won't understand a thing then.

WoW! cool u can speak Malay, huh? Hihihi.. to answer you, i'll say.. "Saya menonton TVB dlm Bahasa Kantonis, Bubbles."

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: Hello...

bubbles, I am from ndonesia exactly Pontianak.
sejujurnya dulu kami bisa tangkap siaran astro tanpa langganan, tapi mungkin ketahuan maka di blokir yatu sejak astro ganti kartu. sebenarnya saya juga mau langganan astro tapi tidak tahu caranya .

Replying to:

Anyway, thanks for the explanation Jess/su far. I didn't know that Astro offers subscriptions for Brunei as well. Now, I know!!

Silvana, where are you from? How come the signals got blocked? Don't tell me you're in Sumatra or Southern Thailand? Can get signals there?

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: Astro...

Silvana,

Kamu ada kenalan dari Sarawak? Mungkin kamu boleh dapatkan langgangan Astro melalui kawan kamu di Sarawak. Harap dengan decoder (don't know the word for it in Malay) dan kad Astro yang asli, kamu akan dapat menangkap siaran Astro di kampung kamu. Ini cuma pendapat saya. Kamu boleh cuba tapi berjaya atau tidak, saya tak boleh jamin!!

By the way, I presume you have a satellite dish to be able to receive signals for Astro before they blocked it?

Replying to:

sejujurnya dulu kami bisa tangkap siaran astro tanpa langganan, tapi mungkin ketahuan maka di blokir yatu sejak astro ganti kartu. sebenarnya saya juga mau langganan astro tapi tidak tahu caranya .

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: Re: Astro...

Yes, we use satelite dish with receiver Magic to catch before. a pity I have no friends or family at sarawak.Dengar dari kawan kalau mau langganan astro di Indonesia mau pakai satelit/antena khusus.nantilah saya coba cari informasi lagi, terma kasih atas sarannya yah.

Replying to:

Silvana,

Kamu ada kenalan dari Sarawak? Mungkin kamu boleh dapatkan langgangan Astro melalui kawan kamu di Sarawak. Harap dengan decoder (don't know the word for it in Malay) dan kad Astro yang asli, kamu akan dapat menangkap siaran Astro di kampung kamu. Ini cuma pendapat saya. Kamu boleh cuba tapi berjaya atau tidak, saya tak boleh jamin!!

By the way, I presume you have a satellite dish to be able to receive signals for Astro before they blocked it?

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: Re: Re: Astro...

Semua pelanggan Astro di Malaysia dibekal dengan satelit yang kecil. Unless the apartment building or condominium you live in has a master antenna, you are required to get the small satellite dish installed for reception of signals. Anyway, I don't think the dish cost that much...if my memory serves me well.

Replying to:

Yes, we use satelite dish with receiver Magic to catch before. a pity I have no friends or family at sarawak.Dengar dari kawan kalau mau langganan astro di Indonesia mau pakai satelit/antena khusus.nantilah saya coba cari informasi lagi, terma kasih atas sarannya yah.

Replying to:

Silvana,

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: Re: Re: Re: Astro...

Thanks , can you ask astro malaysia, are they have agent in Indonesia or Pontianak

Replying to:

Semua pelanggan Astro di Malaysia dibekal dengan satelit yang kecil. Unless the apartment building or condominium you live in has a master antenna, you are required to get the small satellite dish installed for reception of signals. Anyway, I don't think the dish cost that much...if my memory serves me well.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Silvana,

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Ahahaha...

I'm in Singapore now!!! I also want to have access to Astro but cannot....coz it's illegal to install satellite dishes here in Singapore! Anyway, I'll ask my brother to check for you, ok?

Replying to:

Thanks , can you ask astro malaysia, are they have agent in Indonesia or Pontianak

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Silvana,

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: Ahahaha...

Actually, I still have a satellite dish in my house in Malaysia. But, I don't have the decoder though coz I moved it to my in-laws' place already.

Replying to:

I'm in Singapore now!!! I also want to have access to Astro but cannot....coz it's illegal to install satellite dishes here in Singapore! Anyway, I'll ask my brother to check for you, ok?

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Silvana,

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: Re: Astro...

wow bubbles... you speak very good malay, huh? because most of my malaysians frens here, their english are.. errr...
so which part of malaysia are u from?

and silvana, sebenarnya dengan digital atau parabola kita bisa nonton tvb8 dari indonesia kok.

Replying to:

Silvana,

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Hi Julia...

Apa khabar? Hahaha...!!!

I used to speak very good Malay when I was younger. Maybe it was because my best friends in primary school were Malays. But I "lost" it when I went to study in the US. Most people in Malaysia know how to speak Malay irregardless of their race.

By the way, I'm from KL. Where are you based in Malaysia now?

Replying to:

wow bubbles... you speak very good malay, huh? because most of my malaysians frens here, their english are.. errr...

and silvana, sebenarnya dengan digital atau parabola kita bisa nonton tvb8 dari indonesia kok.

Replying to:

Silvana,

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: Hi Julia...

oopss.. just realize that my previous message got mistake. when i say their english is errr... i meant their malay, haha...
i'm in kuching, sarawak

so r u now back to malaysia?

Replying to:

Apa khabar? Hahaha...!!!

I used to speak very good Malay when I was younger. Maybe it was because my best friends in primary school were Malays. But I "lost" it when I went to study in the US. Most people in Malaysia know how to speak Malay irregardless of their race.

By the way, I'm from KL. Where are you based in Malaysia now?

Replying to:

Replying to:

Silvana,

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

ohh...

hi silvana, ooohh... illegally, huh? hahaha....
wah.. dari pontianak? saya dari singkawang, just 3 hours from pontianak. so glad to find someone who's not very far away from me, hahaa... however, i'm currentily in malaysia

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: ohh...

hey. julia same as me. illegally ? tidak tahulah
how long you been in kuching ? are you go to study or ......(moving to Kuching ). kuching so near from Ptk , I have go to kuching several times.

Replying to:

wah.. dari pontianak? saya dari singkawang, just 3 hours from pontianak. so glad to find someone who's not very far away from me, hahaa... however, i'm currentily in malaysia

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: Re: ohh...

hm.. silvana. i'm here for studying. almost finish, though. so, going back soon.. err. feel so weird talking english to you
so .. loe sekarnag di ptk? ga ke mana2? masih skul? aku uda di sini 3 tahun

Replying to:

how long you been in kuching ? are you go to study or ......(moving to Kuching ). kuching so near from Ptk , I have go to kuching several times.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: Re: Re: ohh...

hi. yulia, memang disini bisa terima tvb8, tapi acara tvb8 banyak entertainment, saya tetap di ptk, ngak kemana-mana, saya sdh berkeluarga, dan bekerja.

Replying to:

hm.. silvana. i'm here for studying. almost finish, though. so, going back soon.. err. feel so weird talking english to you
so .. loe sekarnag di ptk? ga ke mana2? masih skul? aku uda di sini 3 tahun

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

su far...

Hahaha..su far..i read the malay subs n listen to them speaking..therefore i learn both at the same time and now i can speak cantonese too..hehehe..btw,do u understand mandarin?? u can change from cantonese to mandarin too..however,u'll find it weird...to me it sounds like their fake voice..hahaha..*ciao*

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: su far...

Hihihi.. hi Jess! Thanks, i prefer listening to Cantonese version as well. Honestly, i'm learning to speak Cantonese from the Dramas too. I can speak a bit, tho. Better than knowing nothing at all, right?..

Cool, isn't it? I can enjoy the Drama and at the same time learning Cantonese Language.. As u know, we can only learn Mandarin language in School but not Cantonese, rite?.. That's the beauty of TVB.. Special thanks to Jessica Hsuan, otherwise i won't be interested to learn Cantonese..

Have a Great Day!

Cheers,
Su Far
Brunei

Re: Re: su far...

harlow!
Hahaha...yea..at least there is benefit rite..i took me quite awhile to learn..coz i started at a very young age..i used to watched every tvb series..but not nowadays..iam choosy..i only watch Jessica's series..others i dont bother to..if i happened to see it on tv then i'll sit down..the last series of Jessica that was aired on astro was LADY FAN rite..i remember i stayed awake till 1.00am just to catch the repeat..hahaha..just couldnt miss it!!..*ciao*

Replying to:

Hihihi.. hi Jess! Thanks, i prefer listening to Cantonese version as well. Honestly, i'm learning to speak Cantonese from the Dramas too. I can speak a bit, tho. Better than knowing nothing at all, right?..

Cool, isn't it? I can enjoy the Drama and at the same time learning Cantonese Language.. As u know, we can only learn Mandarin language in School but not Cantonese, rite?.. That's the beauty of TVB.. Special thanks to Jessica Hsuan, otherwise i won't be interested to learn Cantonese..

Have a Great Day!

Cheers,
Su Far
Brunei

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.