LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Clips from today's function

hi.. can anyone tell me what did jessica said in the very short clip? my cantonese is not very good, that's why i couldn't catch what she said, because it was so short. was that taken when you are talking to her, angel?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Jessica, I edit the clips for you la, happy now?? I'll burn a full version for you on Friday, okie?

interview

今晚睇尋秦記?

你有冇睇尋秦記呀?

Words Jessica said...

Just make a quick summary for you, hope its a bit help!

1st clip: Jessica is answering the MC she does read MingPao Weekly,even when she's studied in England. She thinks this magazine is a health one. No matter the caption of pictures or the interview of coverstory, it reports positively.Thus, she highly recommends that. Not just the interviews, Jessica also reads other leisure writings inside the mag. so as to widen her horizon. She also said Qian Nu You Hun may shown in this year, and hoping Ah-Wong to be shown in the early 2007.

2nd clip: just one sentence, "yes, I will watch CCG tonight."

3rd clip: "Have you watch CCG?"

Replying to:

hi.. can anyone tell me what did jessica said in the very short clip? my cantonese is not very good, that's why i couldn't catch what she said, because it was so short. was that taken when you are talking to her, angel?

Replying to:

Jessica, I edit the clips for you la, happy now?? I'll burn a full version for you on Friday, okie?

interview

今晚睇尋秦記?

你有冇睇尋秦記呀?

Thanks Odelia 4 the English translation..

Thanks Angel for uploading the clips!!!

Thanks to Angel!!!

Replying to:

interview

今晚睇尋秦記?

你有冇睇尋秦記呀?

Jessica清減了。。。

Jessica清減了。。。正﹗三月份開拍<阿旺>時胖了一點現在身形就好正。雖然只看到半身。好喜歡看見Jessica笑得這麼開心。Jessica最重要保持心境開朗人就會越來越漂亮﹗﹗﹗

永遠支持妳。

Replying to:

Replying to:

interview

今晚睇尋秦記?

你有冇睇尋秦記呀?

can someone briefly translate the interview? thanks.

Replying to:

interview

今晚睇尋秦記?

你有冇睇尋秦記呀?

Thanks for the clips! =)

I had to turn up my speakers really loud to heard them but nevertheless, still good! (But then I forgot to turn it down the volume, and almost had a heartache when I started up my music.)

I didn't know the second and third clips were so short, so they kept on repeating really quickly and that made Jessica sound so funny.

Replying to:

interview

今晚睇尋秦記?

你有冇睇尋秦記呀?

Thanks for Angel to share the clips from function.

Thx for sharing!

See Jessica's smile again,so happy!
Thanks a lot!

Replying to:

interview

今晚睇尋秦記?

你有冇睇尋秦記呀?

Thanks a lot for sharing the clip with us in this forum.

Cheers,
su far

Replying to:

interview

今晚睇尋秦記?

你有冇睇尋秦記呀?

lol...Turn it up to the loudest!!

HOLY~ This is god dam* awsome Angel! lol, those one second clips were just absolutely the best work ever. And it was pretty fast the way she talked so i had to listen to it for like 10 times to understand she was trying to say. some said something about you have to turn the volume to the loudest? I totally agree...Jessica..you gotta speak louder..

Replying to:

Thanks a lot for sharing the clip with us in this forum.

Cheers,
su far

Replying to:

interview

今晚睇尋秦記?

你有冇睇尋秦記呀?

Angel,Thank You for sharing.

Replying to:

interview

今晚睇尋秦記?

你有冇睇尋秦記呀?

Thanks Angel for the clips..

Replying to:

Angel,Thank You for sharing.

Replying to:

interview

今晚睇尋秦記?

你有冇睇尋秦記呀?

thank you very much!

Thanks for sharing the clips

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.