LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thank you!

haha, I am just about to leave for the book exhibition! See you there!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all! It may be a little late to inform you all, but I'll be going to the Book Exhibition (Mingpao counter) in Wanchai today. Time is not 100% confirmed yet, but probably around 5:30pm. Please do not rush over as I shan't be staying for too long (an hour or so). I'll see some of you on Friday anyway. Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Oh...it's me! :P

Replying to:

haha, I am just about to leave for the book exhibition! See you there!

Replying to:

Hi all! It may be a little late to inform you all, but I'll be going to the Book Exhibition (Mingpao counter) in Wanchai today. Time is not 100% confirmed yet, but probably around 5:30pm. Please do not rush over as I shan't be staying for too long (an hour or so). I'll see some of you on Friday anyway. Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Today's Function

Dearest Jessica,

Hi there! How i wish to see you there! Anyway, hope to see u in my dream instead then.

Have a great time at the Book Exhibition later. Take care..

Endlees Love,
Su far
Brunei

The message of the first time

HI
Have no Chinese that way stay you, let ,down rise you see continuously the bottom goes to good
其实我知道给你留言这些都是没有用的,知道你看不懂中文,只是想说说,其实今天很开心想和你一起分享,但是也很失败到今天才知道你的宣迷网站,而且还是我的客人给我说的,这些客人是要到香港来参加你的生日会的,叫我给他们安排行程,对了我还没给你自我介绍,我是做旅游的,其实我也很想和他们一起来,但是由于很多的不支持,我也没办法,公司的不放假,经济上的问题,反正很多,哎!但是没关系今天知道了你年年都要参加这个生日会,我回努力的工作存钱,总有一天会来!我真是傻,知道你看不懂,还给你讲怎么多!呵呵Go off work, really hope very much that you can see!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Jessica看得懂中文的只是她比較習慣用英文留言。

Replying to:

HI
Have no Chinese that way stay you, let ,down rise you see continuously the bottom goes to good
其实我知道给你留言这些都是没有用的,知道你看不懂中文,只是想说说,其实今天很开心想和你一起分享,但是也很失败到今天才知道你的宣迷网站,而且还是我的客人给我说的,这些客人是要到香港来参加你的生日会的,叫我给他们安排行程,对了我还没给你自我介绍,我是做旅游的,其实我也很想和他们一起来,但是由于很多的不支持,我也没办法,公司的不放假,经济上的问题,反正很多,哎!但是没关系今天知道了你年年都要参加这个生日会,我回努力的工作存钱,总有一天会来!我真是傻,知道你看不懂,还给你讲怎么多!呵呵Go off work, really hope very much that you can see!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Jessica看得懂中文的只是她比較習慣用英文留言。

where is that at ?

Replying to:

Replying to:

HI

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.