LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recommanding NEUTROGENA!

Hey guys!
Remember Jessica advertised NEUTROGENA that facial product? iam now using it n i wan to share with u guys that its really good for skin...well,individual has dif skins rite..but if u were to change any products..pls give it a try on NEUTROGENA,it might suit...as quite a number of my frends r using it now n it mkes a diference..well,i'm just here to share my xperience..*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

ok,thx for your suggestion

I will try it next time.
by the way,what does your last word "ciao" mean?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey guys!
Remember Jessica advertised NEUTROGENA that facial product? iam now using it n i wan to share with u guys that its really good for skin...well,individual has dif skins rite..but if u were to change any products..pls give it a try on NEUTROGENA,it might suit...as quite a number of my frends r using it now n it mkes a diference..well,i'm just here to share my xperience..*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Re: ok,thx for your suggestion

ciao = bye

Replying to:

I will try it next time.

Replying to:

Hey guys!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

thx for explanation!but why ciao=bye?Is it Cantonese?

Am I right?

Replying to:

ciao = bye

Replying to:

I will try it next time.

Replying to:

Hey guys!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Re: thx for explanation!but why ciao=bye?Is it Cantonese?

"Ciao" is an Italian word for "Hello" or "Goodbye". It is pronounced "chow" (sorry I think this is an offensive word to people in China but I am only trying to explain the pronunciation, pls don't be offended ok)?

Replying to:

Am I right?

Replying to:

ciao = bye

Replying to:

I will try it next time.

Replying to:

Hey guys!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Am using it too

I am using the cleanser & mask.
Quite nice, I must say!

Re: Am using it too

Hey doris!
Iam using the cleanser too..but not the mask,instead sunscreen..its really good!

Replying to:

I am using the cleanser & mask.
Quite nice, I must say!

Re: Recommanding NEUTROGENA!

I donno if it really work that well. I tried the simple face wash 2 years ago, and it made me grew pimples, I was really mad at Neutrogena for the face wash, because I had perfect smooth skin before that.

Replying to:

Hey guys!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.