LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jessica 生日派對報名了! Sign up for Jessica's birthday party!

今年的生日會將在8月6日隆重舉行。時間為下午二時至六時, 地點待定。價錢為港幣$250以下。如有興趣參加,請電郵至: party@jessicahsuan.com, 註明題目為"Jessica's birthday party 2005". 請在電郵內寫上姓名, 聯絡方法, 來自哪兒, 和有多少人一同參加。
請在7月25日零時前回覆, 謝謝!

The party will be held on 6th Aug 2005 in Hong Kong. Time will be around 2-6pm, place is to be confirmed, and the price should be under HK$250.

If you are joining us, please send an email to party@jessicahsuan.com before 25th July. Please write the topic as "Jessica's birthday party 2005", and include your name, contact, where are you from, and number of people joining. Thank you!

luv,
Ada, Angel, Anjelica, Isaccs, Odelia

p.s. Special thanks to Fanny for her advice.

Re: Jessica 生日派對報名了! Sign up for Jessica's birthday party!

Hi there,

I couldn't be there on Jessica's birthday but I have a birthday gift for her but I don't know how can she get it. Could you please help me
Thanks,
Adeline

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

今年的生日會將在8月6日隆重舉行。時間為下午二時至六時, 地點待定。價錢為港幣$250以下。如有興趣參加,請電郵至: party@jessicahsuan.com, 註明題目為"Jessica's birthday party 2005". 請在電郵內寫上姓名, 聯絡方法, 來自哪兒, 和有多少人一同參加。
請在7月25日零時前回覆, 謝謝!

The party will be held on 6th Aug 2005 in Hong Kong. Time will be around 2-6pm, place is to be confirmed, and the price should be under HK$250.

If you are joining us, please send an email to party@jessicahsuan.com before 25th July. Please write the topic as "Jessica's birthday party 2005", and include your name, contact, where are you from, and number of people joining. Thank you!

luv,

Re: Jessica 生日派對報名了! Sign up for Jessica's birthday party!

Hi Party Organiser,
I would like to give Jessica a birthday card, but I don't know how I could contact her. Can you help me how I could contact her. Thank you very much. I hope I hear from you as soon as possible. Bye See you

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

請在7月25日零時前回覆, 謝謝!

luv,

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.