LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New!

Hi Everyone! I'm new here!请多多指教! I'd just like to know all the song that sung by Jessica!Can anyone of you list it down to me Plzzz? The songs that I know so far are 'Chung san mei lai'and kum cheng sin siong'only so 'cham kuai' ...so,if anyone know just let me know...I appreciate it!
Take Care!

Re: New!

Hi Betty! Welcome! Try the soundtrack of Oldtime Buddy. Jessica sang a few songs in there. It's a very good soundtrack too!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Everyone! I'm new here!请多多指教! I'd just like to know all the song that sung by Jessica!Can anyone of you list it down to me Plzzz? The songs that I know so far are 'Chung san mei lai'and kum cheng sin siong'only so 'cham kuai' ...so,if anyone know just let me know...I appreciate it!
Take Care!

Re: Re: New!

Welcome.. I know a song sang by her is Qing Niao...
Is a chi song.. The original singer is by Kelly Chan..

Replying to:

Hi Betty! Welcome! Try the soundtrack of Oldtime Buddy. Jessica sang a few songs in there. It's a very good soundtrack too!

Replying to:

Take Care!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.