LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jessica will come to Malaysia? May i know from where you get the news?

I got the news from Mingpao just under this page. YA....I also want to know is this news true?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm glad that she's coming to Malaysia ( if the news is true ). Can you tell me how do you know that, she will be coming to Malaysia? Any confirmation of it?

Replying to:

I won't be bored. I like her lawyer's role like the role she plays in Golden Faith. What ever lah..can see her in a new series again, I am happy enough. What place will she go in Malaysia? I'm from Penang, Malaysia. So happy to hear that Jessica will come to Malaysia. May I know where and when Jessica will goes to Malaysia? Hope to meet her soon.

Ok..it's from Mingpao's news

宣 萱 赴 英 避 搭 地 鐵

宣 萱 拍 完 《 阿 旺 新 傳 》 將 到 馬 來 西 亞 拍 潛 水 紀 錄 片 , 接  又 跟 無  大 隊 到 荷 蘭 與 巴 黎 宣 傳 , 她 並 會 順 道 返 英 國 探 朋 友 。 問 她 有 否 擔 心 到 英 國 仍 有 恐 怖 襲 擊 的 威 脅 ﹖ 她 稱 9 月 才 會 到 英 國 , 她 的 舊 同 學 也 在 英 國 居 住 , 故 更 感 掛 念 。 希 望 9 月 時 問 題 已 解 決 , 她 在 倫 敦 亦 會 避 免 搭 地 鐵 。 原 本 無  已 安 排 新 劇 , 但 角 色 也 是 女 強 人 , 宣 萱 不 想 連 續 幾 部 劇 的 角 色 也 欠 變 化 , 故 另 待 機 會 。

Replying to:

I won't be bored. I like her lawyer's role like the role she plays in Golden Faith. What ever lah..can see her in a new series again, I am happy enough. What place will she go in Malaysia? I'm from Penang, Malaysia. So happy to hear that Jessica will come to Malaysia. May I know where and when Jessica will goes to Malaysia? Hope to meet her soon.

Probable locations in Malaysia

If she's doing a documentary on diving, chances are she would be at the East Coast of Malaysia and/or Sabah. Probable locations could be:

Peninsular Malaysia's Eastcoast:

Redang Island, Perhentian Island, Tioman Island, Pulau Lang Tengah, Pulau Kapas (first 3 have decent resorts and facilities, so most likely these would be the shooting locations if they choose to go to the Eastcoast).

Jetties at Kuala Terengannu (most likely setting off point if going via boat), Marang, Kampung Merang, Kampung Kuala Besut or she may fly direct to Redang/Tioman Islands from KL instead.

East Malaysia:

Sipadan Island, Taman Tunku Abdul Rahman (easy access from Shangri-la Hotel)and Pulau Tiga (remember Survivor?)

Most likely Sipadan if she's going to East Malaysia.

She would have to be in Malaysia (for islands on the eastcoast) for this shooting by Sept to avoid the monsoon season.

Hopefully, my guesses are correct.

Replying to:

宣 萱 赴 英 避 搭 地 鐵

宣 萱 拍 完 《 阿 旺 新 傳 》 將 到 馬 來 西 亞 拍 潛 水 紀 錄 片 , 接  又 跟 無  大 隊 到 荷 蘭 與 巴 黎 宣 傳 , 她 並 會 順 道 返 英 國 探 朋 友 。 問 她 有 否 擔 心 到 英 國 仍 有 恐 怖 襲 擊 的 威 脅 ﹖ 她 稱 9 月 才 會 到 英 國 , 她 的 舊 同 學 也 在 英 國 居 住 , 故 更 感 掛 念 。 希 望 9 月 時 問 題 已 解 決 , 她 在 倫 敦 亦 會 避 免 搭 地 鐵 。 原 本 無  已 安 排 新 劇 , 但 角 色 也 是 女 強 人 , 宣 萱 不 想 連 續 幾 部 劇 的 角 色 也 欠 變 化 , 故 另 待 機 會 。

Replying to:

You're great,Bubbles!

Hi Bubbles,

You have conducted a good guess! Haha....

How about Pulau Langkawi?

Replying to:

If she's doing a documentary on diving, chances are she would be at the East Coast of Malaysia and/or Sabah. Probable locations could be:

Redang Island, Perhentian Island, Tioman Island, Pulau Lang Tengah, Pulau Kapas (first 3 have decent resorts and facilities, so most likely these would be the shooting locations if they choose to go to the Eastcoast).

Jetties at Kuala Terengannu (most likely setting off point if going via boat), Marang, Kampung Merang, Kampung Kuala Besut or she may fly direct to Redang/Tioman Islands from KL instead.

East Malaysia:

Sipadan Island, Taman Tunku Abdul Rahman (easy access from Shangri-la Hotel)and Pulau Tiga (remember Survivor?)

She would have to be in Malaysia (for islands on the eastcoast) for this shooting by Sept to avoid the monsoon season.

Replying to:

宣 萱 赴 英 避 搭 地 鐵

Replying to:

Just an educated guess....

Most divers would come back with the same deductions...

By the way, Langkawi is not a good dive site and it's on the west coast of Malaysia. No great dive sites on the west coast. You dive NGEE?

By the way, Jess mentioned that she would be in Holland in Sept, so she may be in M'sia in Aug instead? If it is August, it would have to be the earlier part of Aug since there's the school holidays from Aug 20 - 28 and the National Day on Aug 31. Also, there's the Singapore school holidays from Sept 3 to 11. Don't think they would be shooting during these peak periods. If not Aug, then it'll be around mid Sept? Just my guess...

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Replying to:

East Malaysia:

Replying to:

宣 萱 赴 英 避 搭 地 鐵

Replying to:

Re: Think it's in Aug

She mentioned she'll be in the UK in Sept. Before that,she'll be in Malaysia and Holland for work. So...most likely, she'll be in M'sia earlier part of Aug?

Replying to:

By the way, Langkawi is not a good dive site and it's on the west coast of Malaysia. No great dive sites on the west coast. You dive NGEE?

By the way, Jess mentioned that she would be in Holland in Sept, so she may be in M'sia in Aug instead? If it is August, it would have to be the earlier part of Aug since there's the school holidays from Aug 20 - 28 and the National Day on Aug 31. Also, there's the Singapore school holidays from Sept 3 to 11. Don't think they would be shooting during these peak periods. If not Aug, then it'll be around mid Sept? Just my guess...

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Replying to:

East Malaysia:

Replying to:

宣 萱 赴 英 避 搭 地 鐵

Replying to:

It was just my deductions....

Please don't take it as gospel. I may be wrong!

Replying to:

She mentioned she'll be in the UK in Sept. Before that,she'll be in Malaysia and Holland for work. So...most likely, she'll be in M'sia earlier part of Aug?

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Bubbles,

Replying to:

East Malaysia:

Replying to:

宣 萱 赴 英 避 搭 地 鐵

Replying to:

Yeah, me too...

I have to agree with you. What matters more is that she is good in most if not all of them. IMHO, she has done justice to all the roles she has played!

Replying to:

The best's that Jessica can tell us directly

The best's that Jessica can tell us directly in this forum, so that Malaysia & Singapore fans can be there to support her

Re: The best's that Jessica can tell us directly

if Jessica is coming in Aug, we can celebrate her birthday with her.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.