LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
是什麼宣傳活動啊?

巴黎的是什麼宣傳活動啊?FANS可以去看JESSICA嗎?有消息要通知我們啊!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

宣萱赴歐宣傳甘冒險

電影《老友狗狗》前晚舉行首映禮,為「保護遺棄動物協會」籌款,圈中不少愛狗之人出席,包括陳奕迅、盧巧音、林曉峰康子妮夫婦、郭晉安與歐倩怡、宣萱、黃日華、張兆輝、向海嵐等,十分熱鬧。

郭晉安與女友歐倩怡拍拖到場,「安仔」透露最近搬了新居,亦在「保護遺棄動物協會」收養了一隻雜種狗;他謂女友一向好想養狗,但因為小時候氣管敏感不可以養動物,現在終可以一償心願。「安仔」早前為了拍攝新劇《阿旺新傳》增肥,劇集拍完就積極減肥,現已稍有成績,不過他仍想再多減七、八磅。

宣萱前晚相約麥景婷睇首映,愛狗如命的她,見到在場有很多狗仔,即時不顧儀態蹲低跟狗仔玩,更與其他嘉賓滔滔不絕大談狗經。宣萱表示即將拍完《阿旺新傳》,之後會去荷蘭及巴黎宣傳TVBI新劇,此行希望順道探望英國的舊同學。對於倫敦日前才發生爆炸事件,宣萱坦言不怕有危險,可能會盡量避免搭地鐵,但也會因應情況才決定是否起行。不過她相信凡事無絕對,上天若要你拜拜時都沒有辦法。

Re: News from Takungpao (translate plz)

Anbody please translate cause i don't read chinese so sad.....

Replying to:

宣萱赴歐宣傳甘冒險

電影《老友狗狗》前晚舉行首映禮,為「保護遺棄動物協會」籌款,圈中不少愛狗之人出席,包括陳奕迅、盧巧音、林曉峰康子妮夫婦、郭晉安與歐倩怡、宣萱、黃日華、張兆輝、向海嵐等,十分熱鬧。

郭晉安與女友歐倩怡拍拖到場,「安仔」透露最近搬了新居,亦在「保護遺棄動物協會」收養了一隻雜種狗;他謂女友一向好想養狗,但因為小時候氣管敏感不可以養動物,現在終可以一償心願。「安仔」早前為了拍攝新劇《阿旺新傳》增肥,劇集拍完就積極減肥,現已稍有成績,不過他仍想再多減七、八磅。

宣萱前晚相約麥景婷睇首映,愛狗如命的她,見到在場有很多狗仔,即時不顧儀態蹲低跟狗仔玩,更與其他嘉賓滔滔不絕大談狗經。宣萱表示即將拍完《阿旺新傳》,之後會去荷蘭及巴黎宣傳TVBI新劇,此行希望順道探望英國的舊同學。對於倫敦日前才發生爆炸事件,宣萱坦言不怕有危險,可能會盡量避免搭地鐵,但也會因應情況才決定是否起行。不過她相信凡事無絕對,上天若要你拜拜時都沒有辦法。

Re: Re: News from Takungpao (translate plz)

Hi Linda,

Most of the important points in this article have already been translated in the above postings. But since you've asked, I will translate the additional info for you.

It was the movie premiere of "Good Friend the Doggie"(direct translation of movie title) two nights ago. It was also a fund-raising exercise for the SAA ( name of Hong Kong animal rights association or something similar).

A number of dog-loving artistes attended this event including Jessica, Roger Kwok and girlfriend, Eason Chan plus a few more.

Roger revealed that he has moved into a new home and adopted a stray dog from the SAA. He said that his girlfriend has always wanted to keep a dog but as she had a sensitive nose when she was young, she could not keep pets. Now her wish can finally be fulfilled. Roger, who had to put on weight earlier for filming "Legend of Ah Wong" is now eager to lose weight since filming has ended. He has achieved some results but reckons he needs to lose another 7 to 8 pounds.

Jessica, who loves dogs dearly,was seen bending/squatting to play with many of the dogs which were present, without consciousness of deportment. She also chatted and exchanged pointers on dog issues with fellow guests.

Replying to:

Replying to:

宣萱赴歐宣傳甘冒險

Re: Re: Re: News from Takungpao (translate plz)

Thank you again to New Singapore Fan & Trieu Minh for the translations and Stephanie for the postings

Replying to:

Hi Linda,

Most of the important points in this article have already been translated in the above postings. But since you've asked, I will translate the additional info for you.

It was the movie premiere of "Good Friend the Doggie"(direct translation of movie title) two nights ago. It was also a fund-raising exercise for the SAA ( name of Hong Kong animal rights association or something similar).

A number of dog-loving artistes attended this event including Jessica, Roger Kwok and girlfriend, Eason Chan plus a few more.

Roger revealed that he has moved into a new home and adopted a stray dog from the SAA. He said that his girlfriend has always wanted to keep a dog but as she had a sensitive nose when she was young, she could not keep pets. Now her wish can finally be fulfilled. Roger, who had to put on weight earlier for filming "Legend of Ah Wong" is now eager to lose weight since filming has ended. He has achieved some results but reckons he needs to lose another 7 to 8 pounds.

Jessica, who loves dogs dearly,was seen bending/squatting to play with many of the dogs which were present, without consciousness of deportment. She also chatted and exchanged pointers on dog issues with fellow guests.

Replying to:

Replying to:

宣萱赴歐宣傳甘冒險

Thanks, NSF. You're really helpful!

Replying to:

Hi Linda,

Replying to:

Replying to:

宣萱赴歐宣傳甘冒險

Re: NSF. You're really helpful!

yeah, agree totally. we used to have a very good translator in this foruam. EB - elder brother, but he has not been visiting this forum for a long time. I guess he's pretty busy with his work.
We are glad that you have taken over the role. You are really good & precise in all your translations. thanks.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Linda,

Replying to:

Replying to:

宣萱赴歐宣傳甘冒險

TO: NSF Thanks a lot for the translation..

Dear NSF,

Since Jessica will be coming to Singapore this August, i've been thinking if.. and only if.. you wanna meet her up together. I mean, me, you and some s'porean fans from this Bravenet Forum meet her up as a group. She'll be very delighted to see us, i guess. hehe..

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: Not sure if I am going..

Hi Su far,

Er....I am not sure if I am going coz I won't know how to react when I see her..probably just open my mouth and stare at her, speechless.... like an idiot

Or worse, faint on the spot.....

I have never met a real star in person before, I have never been the type to chase stars..she is the first one whom I have bothered to surf the Net for more info on ..anyway, I am quite old..(32 this yr)...kind of embarrassing leh...

Replying to:

Dear NSF,

Since Jessica will be coming to Singapore this August, i've been thinking if.. and only if.. you wanna meet her up together. I mean, me, you and some s'porean fans from this Bravenet Forum meet her up as a group. She'll be very delighted to see us, i guess. hehe..

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: Re: Not sure if I am going..

Hi NSF and Su far,

Actually, I wouldn't mind joining you guys if you decide to gather and meet her up when she comes to Singapore. Like you, NSF, I'm already 25 this year, and I'm still 'chasing' after my idol! LOL!! I wouldn't have the guts to meet her alone too. Need someone to go with me to boost my courage. After all, this will be the first time that I'm attempting such a thing.

cheers
Mellisa

Re: Re: Not sure if I am going..

NSF...same here. Jessica and Alicia Silverstone are the only 2 persons I bothered checking the net for more info. Like you, I'm also never the type to chase after movie stars. By the way, I'm 38 and yeah...it can be pretty embarrasing....

Replying to:

Hi Su far,

Er....I am not sure if I am going coz I won't know how to react when I see her..probably just open my mouth and stare at her, speechless.... like an idiot

Or worse, faint on the spot.....

I have never met a real star in person before, I have never been the type to chase stars..she is the first one whom I have bothered to surf the Net for more info on ..anyway, I am quite old..(32 this yr)...kind of embarrassing leh...

Replying to:

Dear NSF,

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: Re: Re: Not sure if I am going..

Hello Su Far, New Singapore Fan and Bubbles,

I am Sunny Jazz from Malaysia. After reading what you people have written I don't feel as lonely anymore. Btw I am talking about the age thing. Actually I am still considering whether to join my local Jessica Fan Club, I feel kind of embarrased to still go after such things.
To NSF,
Thanks again for the translation you have been providing. Maybe someday we can meet each other.
Bubbles do you dive?

Hi Sunny!

Which part of Malaysia are you from? Yes, I dive but have not done so for a few years. I need to go back for a refresher course before I go back into the open sea. Have been thinking of going back to diving...maybe next year.

It is something that you must try at least once in your lifetime! I promise you that you'll never regret taking up this sport!

Replying to:

I am Sunny Jazz from Malaysia. After reading what you people have written I don't feel as lonely anymore. Btw I am talking about the age thing. Actually I am still considering whether to join my local Jessica Fan Club, I feel kind of embarrased to still go after such things.
To NSF,
Thanks again for the translation you have been providing. Maybe someday we can meet each other.
Bubbles do you dive?

Re: Diving

Hi Bubbbles,

Do u need to have good swimming skills before taking up diving? Coz I can only tread water for like a min before I turn green and start struggling. I can only do like a 2-3 laps in a 50m pool. Is this too weak for diving

Sounds tempting...after what you said abt this being one of the things we have to do once in a lifetime... But I am timid and terribly afraid of drowning..eaten by sharks etc etc

Replying to:

Which part of Malaysia are you from? Yes, I dive but have not done so for a few years. I need to go back for a refresher course before I go back into the open sea. Have been thinking of going back to diving...maybe next year.

It is something that you must try at least once in your lifetime! I promise you that you'll never regret taking up this sport!

Replying to:

To NSF,
Bubbles do you dive?

Re: Hi Bubbles!

I am from Subang Jaya,Selangor. I have heard a lot of stories about diving eg. how beautiful the corals are and the colourful fishes. How I wish I could also go diving one day but one problem , I don't even know how to swim. Actually I had plans to take up swimming but have yet to do so.
Hope to hear from you soon. Bye

NSF & Sunny...Guess what!

Ahahahaha!!! I didn't know how to swim when I took up diving! Didn't even know how to tread water!!!

You don't actually have to know how to swim to dive. It is actually very difficult for you to sink. So much so, that you have to actually wear a belt with weights around your waist to sink. When you're out of the water (afloat in the sea), you don't have to worry about sinking. All you need to do is inflate your Buoyancy Control vest and you'll stay afloat!

Most important about diving is...always follow the rules!!! Never dive without a buddy and get a qualified instructor!!!

As for sharks, consider yourslef lucky if you see them! Do you know how graceful a turtle looks when it swims in the deep blue sea?

If you plan to dive, please do so soon as the water is getting more polluted, the visibility is getting poorer and the corals are starting to die....more so in Redang.

PS. If you can afford it, get a can of Spare Air (back up air) as part of your gear.

Errmm...another thing...diving is a costly sport...but then that's no excuse to not see the other part of the world in its full glory!!!

Replying to:

I am from Subang Jaya,Selangor. I have heard a lot of stories about diving eg. how beautiful the corals are and the colourful fishes. How I wish I could also go diving one day but one problem , I don't even know how to swim. Actually I had plans to take up swimming but have yet to do so.

Hi Sunny...

Which part of Subang Jaya? USJ, UEP? I'm from PJ...near Armada Hotel (that's when I'm back in KL for the holidays).

Replying to:

Ahahahaha!!! I didn't know how to swim when I took up diving! Didn't even know how to tread water!!!

You don't actually have to know how to swim to dive. It is actually very difficult for you to sink. So much so, that you have to actually wear a belt with weights around your waist to sink. When you're out of the water (afloat in the sea), you don't have to worry about sinking. All you need to do is inflate your Buoyancy Control vest and you'll stay afloat!

Most important about diving is...always follow the rules!!! Never dive without a buddy and get a qualified instructor!!!

As for sharks, consider yourslef lucky if you see them! Do you know how graceful a turtle looks when it swims in the deep blue sea?

If you plan to dive, please do so soon as the water is getting more polluted, the visibility is getting poorer and the corals are starting to die....more so in Redang.

PS. If you can afford it, get a can of Spare Air (back up air) as part of your gear.

Errmm...another thing...diving is a costly sport...but then that's no excuse to not see the other part of the world in its full glory!!!

Replying to:

Correction....I didnt't know how to tread water....

but did swim a little... very bad swimmer then, can't even last half a lap in a 50 meter pool. Sorry...it was so long ago when I got my license...about 12 years ago!!!

Anyway...it's not the swimming skills...it's more of maintaining your cool and learning to swim underwater across the pool in one breadth. It's a question of maintaning your composure and controlling your breathing. If I could do it, so could you...

Replying to:

Which part of Subang Jaya? USJ, UEP? I'm from PJ...near Armada Hotel (that's when I'm back in KL for the holidays).

Replying to:

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.