LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just Love VCD's out!!!

OMGSH I'm so excited. Just Love VCD is out in China!!! My aunt already bought one for me, and I'm gonna get it soon. It's amazing how china have it on VCD one week after the series ended.

Re: Just Love VCD's out!!!

erm.. is that a drama series or just a one episode movie?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

OMGSH I'm so excited. Just Love VCD is out in China!!! My aunt already bought one for me, and I'm gonna get it soon. It's amazing how china have it on VCD one week after the series ended.

Re: Re: Just Love VCD's out!!!

It's a 20 episodes drama series with Sunny Chan. The newest Series jessica's in. I think it aired in may or June. Also called my wife your honour.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Just Love VCD's out!!!

thanks a lot sammi

Replying to:

It's a 20 episodes drama series with Sunny Chan. The newest Series jessica's in. I think it aired in may or June. Also called my wife your honour.

Replying to:

Replying to:

All new series and even US movies are out when they're still showing. Pirated and illegal of course

To sammi

which part of china is your aunt in and how much did she buy it for?

Replying to:

Re: To sammi

She lives in xinjiang, but i'm sure they sell it everywhere in china. I donno how much it cost,*it's a present, not supose to ask that right?* it'm sure it's pretty cheap.

Replying to:

which part of china is your aunt in and how much did she buy it for?

Replying to:

Re: Just Love VCD's out!!!

Really?!? Do you think it'll be available in HK? I hope it's not the pirated version though, like Ryan says.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the original VCD/DVD to come out after the tv series airs in HK? I know Just Love aired sometime in May. Will they have it by August?

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.