LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Urgent!!! LAST CALL for concert meeting!!

This is a LAST CALL for all of you who are interested in meeting Jessica after the concert!!!

We need your name and a number which we can reach you there!! If we don't have your number and we can not reach you and you can not find us it is YOUR lost!!!

PLEASE PLEASE email us your name, your number and tell us where your seat is!!!!

This is the LAST CALL!!! We need to know asap!!!

~Sandy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Concert Poster and phone number you can get ticket and hotel:

Concert Ticket:

Concert Stage:

For the answer of your questions and more information, please click on the link below. Sandy has answered and explained all the questions you might have:
http://pub45.bravenet.com/forum/3828411584/fetch/504378/

Or you can contact with Sandy for more questions: sandy610@gmail.com

Replying to:

It does not matter if you have email me before or not, I am updating my list and I am trying to finalize it, since my summer school starts tomorrow, I won't have that much time to do a lot of arranging later on, so I want to get the list as soon as possible so i can meet up with the boss asap about the meeting.

Everyone who is going:

Please email me at sandy610@gmail.com

Please include the following:

Name, phone#, if you bought your tickets yet, where are you sitting, how are you getting there and if you need transportation, etc... because I will be contacting you and telling you about what we will be doing and where to meet and stuff.

****Please do not reply me here, you have to email me to be on the list.

hey sandy I emailed you

hope u got it cause I didn't see any reply yet.

Replying to:

This is a LAST CALL for all of you who are interested in meeting Jessica after the concert!!!

We need your name and a number which we can reach you there!! If we don't have your number and we can not reach you and you can not find us it is YOUR lost!!!

PLEASE PLEASE email us your name, your number and tell us where your seat is!!!!

This is the LAST CALL!!! We need to know asap!!!

~Sandy

Replying to:

Concert Poster and phone number you can get ticket and hotel:

Concert Ticket:

Concert Stage:

For the answer of your questions and more information, please click on the link below. Sandy has answered and explained all the questions you might have:
http://pub45.bravenet.com/forum/3828411584/fetch/504378/

Or you can contact with Sandy for more questions: sandy610@gmail.com

Replying to:

It does not matter if you have email me before or not, I am updating my list and I am trying to finalize it, since my summer school starts tomorrow, I won't have that much time to do a lot of arranging later on, so I want to get the list as soon as possible so i can meet up with the boss asap about the meeting.

Everyone who is going:

Please email me at sandy610@gmail.com

Please include the following:

Name, phone#, if you bought your tickets yet, where are you sitting, how are you getting there and if you need transportation, etc... because I will be contacting you and telling you about what we will be doing and where to meet and stuff.

****Please do not reply me here, you have to email me to be on the list.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.