LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Singapore Fan,Help!(关于残酷一叮的翻译)

Hello Joyjie,

1. It should simply be "guest". At first I thought it could be "guest-of-honour" but that should be gui(4)bing(4) and not jia(1) bing(1). So I think "guest" is good enough.

2. Yes, yu(2) le(4) is "entertainment" but jie(2)mu(2) is program. So put together, it should be "entertainment program".

Glad to help. I learn new chinese words from you too, eg your first line "ling(4) ci(4)" First time I hear this phrase coz my Chinese is not powerful. Let's learn from each other and improve our English and Chinese together.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

New Singapore Fan,我想问你些关于翻译的问题,希望不吝赐教^_^

刚才给一个用英语解释《残酷一叮》有一些词语的问题;

1.娱乐节目里邀请的“嘉宾”应该用哪个词比较合适?(我解释说Jessica是嘉宾,用的a member of the committee group,自己觉得肯定不对,太奇怪了,可又想不到合适的);
2.还有“娱乐节目”用entertainment对么?

从小到大上学都要学英语,到用的时候才觉得好多现实生活用的词不会讲,惭愧!

期待得到你的答复,谢谢先^_^

Thanks for your help!

Very appreciated^_^

by the way,the chinese in my first line is "bu lin ci jiao".It consist of 4 words.
“不吝”和“赐教”可以分别作为一个词,“吝赐”不是一个词
呵呵,再次感谢你!

Replying to:

Hello Joyjie,

1. It should simply be "guest". At first I thought it could be "guest-of-honour" but that should be gui(4)bing(4) and not jia(1) bing(1). So I think "guest" is good enough.

2. Yes, yu(2) le(4) is "entertainment" but jie(2)mu(2) is program. So put together, it should be "entertainment program".

Glad to help. I learn new chinese words from you too, eg your first line "ling(4) ci(4)" First time I hear this phrase coz my Chinese is not powerful. Let's learn from each other and improve our English and Chinese together.

Replying to:

1.娱乐节目里邀请的“嘉宾”应该用哪个词比较合适?(我解释说Jessica是嘉宾,用的a member of the committee group,自己觉得肯定不对,太奇怪了,可又想不到合适的);

期待得到你的答复,谢谢先^_^

Re: Thanks for your help!

oh I see, now it makes more sense .....ha ha ha ..so embarrassing.....my chinese is very bad. I will write this down in my note book. Will try not to forget. thanks, teacher!

Replying to:

Very appreciated^_^

by the way,the chinese in my first line is "bu lin ci jiao".It consist of 4 words.
“不吝”和“赐教”可以分别作为一个词,“吝赐”不是一个词
呵呵,再次感谢你!

Replying to:

Hello Joyjie,

Replying to:

期待得到你的答复,谢谢先^_^

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.