LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I'm glad to tell u the rules simply in english

nah..joyjie.. i'm really thankful to have u translate it for me.. it's really helping me and , seriously..thank you so much.. erm..is that a tv program in HK (i'm in Malaysia), anyway.. i watched something similar to it here, it's a taiwan program, though. i don't know if we are actually referring to the same program

ps. my english is not good either

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It's a very interesting entertaiment in fact

In this program,about 4 or 5(I can't remember clearly)competitor will sing songs.
Their singing would be interrupted by committee group(Jessica will be one of them).
The participator will be encouraged by money accord how long did they sing.
So when the committee group ring to stop the singer is very important.

And u now can understand why in chinese it's called"canku yiding",which means when they ring to interrupt,the ring is so cruel(残酷canku)for the competitor just like a bee's sting(一叮yiding).

Remember,my english is poor.so if u still don't quite follow me.It's very reasonalbe,my fault,really!

Replying to:

hm.. sorry, i'm lost.. what's that all about?

Replying to:

Wah,...... Finally
jessica be appear on "1 ding" la
waited so long ar

Replying to:

Jessica, 你咪笑到唔記得叮人呀....

minutes to fame is a...

"joyjie" did a fine job explaining, i'll just clarify a few things

minutes to fame (chon ho yut ding) is a game show where groups or individuals compete by singing. Every second they last, they get $100HK

Each week in addition to the hosts/judge (Hacken Lee and Leung wing jong) they have guest judges, they used to only have one, but i guess there just too much ppl they want to bring out, they been doing two guests at a time. Judges taps that bell when they want to oust a contestant. The winner gets to go to 2nd round against last week's winner to get bragging rights and win more money, if he/she wins, he/she gets to come back next week etc.

thank you so much j6rl

you guys are such a wonderful "invisible" friends

Replying to:

"joyjie" did a fine job explaining, i'll just clarify a few things

minutes to fame (chon ho yut ding) is a game show where groups or individuals compete by singing. Every second they last, they get $100HK

Each week in addition to the hosts/judge (Hacken Lee and Leung wing jong) they have guest judges, they used to only have one, but i guess there just too much ppl they want to bring out, they been doing two guests at a time. Judges taps that bell when they want to oust a contestant. The winner gets to go to 2nd round against last week's winner to get bragging rights and win more money, if he/she wins, he/she gets to come back next week etc.

希望宣萱迟些会参加“奖门人”!

谢谢FANNY,收到你的讯息,太棒了!

Replying to:

Jessica, 你咪笑到唔記得叮人呀....

还有奖门人么?

我以为都结束了的说

Replying to:

谢谢FANNY,收到你的讯息,太棒了!

Replying to:

Jessica, 你咪笑到唔記得叮人呀....

Really???

Sad to hear that...

Replying to:

我以为都结束了的说

Replying to:

谢谢FANNY,收到你的讯息,太棒了!

Replying to:

Jessica, 你咪笑到唔記得叮人呀....

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.