LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
NSF、 NGEE are so right

其实可能是地域的问题,导致文化的一些差异
zhongrui不要介意了,这个是无意的吧应该

礼貌指出错误就好了,大家都是萱迷,要宽容、有话好说嘛;其实我们的目标不都是支持萱么?象朋友,甚至于一家人一样的融洽气氛,要靠我们一起努力实现的,不是么?^_^

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Agree with you! Chad is innocent in this case.

I'm chinese (from Malaysian ),i don't know that "word" is an offensive word. Well, i will say,i'll alwaywas fine with it. I did know that Chad meant it as "ciao".

We should respect and love one another,coz this is our "HOME sweet HOME".

Replying to:

I din't know this is an offensive word to Chinese (I mean those in China) either. This word is fine to the rest of the Chinese people outside of China.

Actually, it is Italian, and it's spelled "ciao". It means "hello." And obviously, Chad was only being polite and friendly.

It is alright to point this out to others who may not be aware of certain taboo words in specific cultures. But please don't ever call someone an idiot ok?? It is very offensive.

Chad,I think the VCD on "Just Love" is probably not out yet since it had just ended its run in Hong Kong recently.

Replying to:

Were can I write a letter to jessica? and were am I going to send it?? Thanks guys! chow!

chow!
你这个白痴 居然说出这种话 我不知道你是洋人还是中国人 不过在我们中国人的帖子里 不喜欢看见 THIS WORD -------------CHOW!****.......

Replying to:

Hi! there... hows everybody?, Just want to ask were I can buy the DVD of just love or VCD, I'm in philippines.. I hope someone can help me.. Coz' I think that it is beautiful.. hope you guys help me!!!
Thanks!!

Note:
Were can I write a letter to jessica? and were am I going to send it?? Thanks guys! chow!

Re: Zhangrui, don't be rude!

好 我对我说的话 道歉 也许确实是地域的原因,请原谅我以前说的话,我相信你会谅解我的。因为我们都是jessica的 影迷。。

Replying to:

I din't know this is an offensive word to Chinese (I mean those in China) either. This word is fine to the rest of the Chinese people outside of China.

Actually, it is Italian, and it's spelled "ciao". It means "hello." And obviously, Chad was only being polite and friendly.

It is alright to point this out to others who may not be aware of certain taboo words in specific cultures. But please don't ever call someone an idiot ok?? It is very offensive.

Chad,I think the VCD on "Just Love" is probably not out yet since it had just ended its run in Hong Kong recently.

Replying to:

chow!
你这个白痴 居然说出这种话 我不知道你是洋人还是中国人 不过在我们中国人的帖子里 不喜欢看见 THIS WORD -------------CHOW!****.......

Replying to:

Hi! there... hows everybody?, Just want to ask were I can buy the DVD of just love or VCD, I'm in philippines.. I hope someone can help me.. Coz' I think that it is beautiful.. hope you guys help me!!!
Thanks!!

Note:

Re: Re: Zhangrui, don't be rude!

hi, zhangrui, it's ok
i think this is not only for you, but more to a reminder to all of us here to watch out the word we use so that we'll make sure that we are not hurting each other.. yup.. we are all the supporters of Jessica, so.. should be united

Replying to:

好 我对我说的话 道歉 也许确实是地域的原因,请原谅我以前说的话,我相信你会谅解我的。因为我们都是jessica的 影迷。。

Replying to:

Replying to:

chow!

Replying to:

Thanks!!

Note:

Re: Hello guys!!!

I donno where you can get it in the philippines. but i asked my aunt in china to buy it for me in china, and she got it on VCD. I'm so happy, now i can watch it. It's weird how the have it on VCD even before the series ended on TV.

Replying to:

Thanks!!

Note:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.