LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lady Fan is finally on Jade Channel in the United States!

Okay, I live in San Francisco and Lady Fan is FINALLY here on Jade Channel!

Can anyone give me some background information on the Lady Fan serial without spoiling the ending for me?

I hope she doesn't marry Joe Ma in the serial, but it seems that its heading that direction.

Re: Lady Fan is finally on Jade Channel in the United States!

There's a Jade Channel in the US? how come I didn't know anything about it? Is it local or in cable? Tell me please, my jessica resourse has been cut off, and i'm desperately searching for jessica series to watch. (the store I used to rent Jessica Series from only had Golden Faith and Square Pegs. and i watched both of it)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Can anyone give me some background information on the Lady Fan serial without spoiling the ending for me?

I hope she doesn't marry Joe Ma in the serial, but it seems that its heading that direction.

Re: Re: Lady Fan is finally on Jade Channel in the United States!

for a background on Lady Fan, click to one of the links on the upper right hand corner of this forum and you'll get all the info

as for Jade in US, u need to subscribe to Directv, jadeworld or something like that. US gets series at least one year behind, so if you want more up2date series, rental is a better bet

Replying to:

There's a Jade Channel in the US? how come I didn't know anything about it? Is it local or in cable? Tell me please, my jessica resourse has been cut off, and i'm desperately searching for jessica series to watch. (the store I used to rent Jessica Series from only had Golden Faith and Square Pegs. and i watched both of it)

Replying to:

To Sammi

Please click here, I posted information back in July 2nd.

http://pub45.bravenet.com/forum/3828411584/fetch/513708/4

~ Sandy

Re: Lady Fan is finally on Jade Channel in the United States!

wakaka ...same in my place~ up to 7ep now!!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.