LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TVB 2005 most popular actress

Really?
But the title in the page above is "To step into the 38th year" and the series mentioned on the webpage are all broadcasted in 2004.
It seems that the vote is for the last year 2004, not 2005.~~~~
Anyway, vote first.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi everyone,

TVB has started the 2005 vote on the most popular HK actress. Currently Jessica is ranked No. 2 and is about 2,000 votes behind No.1

Please do our part and vote for Jessica now! Let's make her No.1 with our collective efforts!

http://www.tvb.com.cn/topic/tq/tv.shtml

Re: Re: TVB 2005 most popular actress

voted

Replying to:

Really?
But the title in the page above is "To step into the 38th year" and the series mentioned on the webpage are all broadcasted in 2004.
It seems that the vote is for the last year 2004, not 2005.~~~~
Anyway, vote first.

Replying to:

Hi everyone,

TVB has started the 2005 vote on the most popular HK actress. Currently Jessica is ranked No. 2 and is about 2,000 votes behind No.1

Please do our part and vote for Jessica now! Let's make her No.1 with our collective efforts!

Go Jessica All the wayy!! :D

Voted!

Replying to:

Hi everyone,

Is there a mistake? Should it be meant for Yr 2004?

I remember casting vote for Jessica in Yr 2004 for the mentioned series. This should not be meant for Yr 2005.

Re: Is there a mistake? Should it be meant for Yr 2004?

Oh Oh, could it be for 2004??? It does not specify in the website but i got this info from another fan in the Baidu fansite, who said that this is for 2005's nomination.

Replying to:

I remember casting vote for Jessica in Yr 2004 for the mentioned series. This should not be meant for Yr 2005.

Re: Re: Is there a mistake? Should it be meant for Yr 2004?

Hi NSF.. hihihi..Doesn't really matter whether it's for Yr 2004 or 2005, what is important.. We support our Beloved Jessica together in what ever circumstances.

Cheers,
su far

Yeah, I think it was old

Because Flora was included when she did not have any series released this year. Also the voting result did not change today compared with yesterday when I opened it.

Replying to:

Hi NSF.. hihihi..Doesn't really matter whether it's for Yr 2004 or 2005, what is important.. We support our Beloved Jessica together in what ever circumstances.

Cheers,
su far

Re: Yeah, I think it was old

mi 2 i tink the vote was for last year cause if i m not wrong e event is always at e end of e year so voting now may be 2 early. correct mi if i m wrong.....

Replying to:

Because Flora was included when she did not have any series released this year. Also the voting result did not change today compared with yesterday when I opened it.

Replying to:

Cheers,
su far

Re: Re: Yeah, I think it was old

IT doesn't matter, just vote, jessica is 2030 behind maggie cheung.

Replying to:

mi 2 i tink the vote was for last year cause if i m not wrong e event is always at e end of e year so voting now may be 2 early. correct mi if i m wrong.....

Replying to:

Replying to:

Cheers,
su far

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.