LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thanks a lot, NSF!!!

The translation is great. And there's no need to say sorry. It's great enough that you spent your time translating for us, hehe

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Erm, sorry guys, but I can only do a partial translation here coz there are quite a number of phrases that I don't understand. So here's the gist of it:

Jessica, Bosco Wong and the lady featured in the photo (Leila Tong?) were earlier filming at a beach for "Legend of Ah Wong". In that scene, the group was playing beach volleyball.

Prior to entering the show business, Jessica was a sports enthusiast. So filming this scene should have come easy for her. However, under the scorching sun, Jessica left the set hurriedly in less than 5 minutes. She used an umbrella to shield herself from the sun and said that she used to play all types of sports when she was studying. She also revealed that when she play badminton with Bobby Au-yong in the past, she also lasted less than 5 min.

Bosco, who appeared to play beach volley ball well, commented that he has always been trained in sports, so general sports pose no problem for him.

----------

As for the description of the photo, it says that the filming required both ladies to wear coats for the scene, but it was so hot that they nearly suffered heat stroke. They had to take refuge under the umbrella.

Replying to:

宣萱沙灘排球五分鐘放縱

入行前是「運動健將」的宣萱(Jessica),早前與黃宗澤、唐寧等於沙灘拍新劇《阿旺新傳》,劇情講述眾人玩沙灘排球。本來應該是「開正」Jessica的強項,不過在烈日下,她打不夠五分鐘,便匆匆離場;Jessica還舉傘遮太陽說:「真係太耐冇打過,唔係咁掂呀!讀書o個時,我幾乎樣樣運動都有玩o架!」她還自爆早前跟歐陽震華打羽毛球,同樣打破不到五分鐘放縱的宿命,令她大為氣結。

至於表現得有板有眼的黃宗澤,原來不諳打沙排,他笑說:「我平時都有運動底,一般o既運動都考我唔起o既!」

Jessica與唐寧因應劇情披外套上陣,熱到幾乎中暑,只好於埋位前躲在傘下。

Thanks a lot NSF for the translation...

Dear NSF,

It doesn't matter about not being able to translate the whole article, partial translation is good enough, though.. I am even worse here, i can't even read it. Haha!

Thanks a lot for your effort. It's highly appreciated.Keep up the good work!

love,
su far

Re: Partial Translation of News from Sun

Thank you for the translation. Appreciate it very very much...

Thanks for posting the news. Miss Jessica!

Replying to:

Thank you for the translation. Appreciate it very very much...

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.