LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: New webpage for Jessica!!!!

Thanks a lot for visiting my webpage. Hope Jessica and all her fans love it!!! Thanks again. Hope you will visit the webpage again in the future..

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I just saw ur website. That's nice which u r doing for Jessica fans. I like ur effort!
thanks...

Replying to:

Hi everyone,

Did anyone try out my webpage yet? Before you guys try it, I have comment about my webpage. I don't understand why sometimes when I go to the webpage, another browser will appear. Anyway, I would like to inform everyone that if that happens to you, refresh the webpage a few times, then another browser stating: Homepage of my dearest idol Jessica will appear..that's my creation webpage.

Enjoy

Replying to:

Dear idol Jessica Hsuan and all her fans from the around the world,

I had just built a new webpage of Jessica Hsuan. I just started to learn how to build a webpage on my own. Please feel free to browse the webpage and give me comments on the webpage. The webpage is kind of empty but please visit my webpage. I am still learning. Please forgive me if there's anything wrong or inappropriate in the webpage. Do advise if there's any. Thanks a lot.

P/S: Jessica, I really hope you can drop by at the webpage if you have the chance. Thanks.

The web address is: www.jessicahesterhsuan.bravehost.com

Enjoy !!!!

Phoenix

Re: Re: New webpage for Jessica!!!!

I can't see it@@@

Replying to:

Hi everyone,

Did anyone try out my webpage yet? Before you guys try it, I have comment about my webpage. I don't understand why sometimes when I go to the webpage, another browser will appear. Anyway, I would like to inform everyone that if that happens to you, refresh the webpage a few times, then another browser stating: Homepage of my dearest idol Jessica will appear..that's my creation webpage.

Enjoy

Replying to:

Dear idol Jessica Hsuan and all her fans from the around the world,

I had just built a new webpage of Jessica Hsuan. I just started to learn how to build a webpage on my own. Please feel free to browse the webpage and give me comments on the webpage. The webpage is kind of empty but please visit my webpage. I am still learning. Please forgive me if there's anything wrong or inappropriate in the webpage. Do advise if there's any. Thanks a lot.

P/S: Jessica, I really hope you can drop by at the webpage if you have the chance. Thanks.

The web address is: www.jessicahesterhsuan.bravehost.com

Enjoy !!!!

Phoenix

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.