LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: now u can believe jessica really post msg on the website

Erm i agree with you as well. I am very supprised that she dont have British accent! But anyway welcome to the club!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

support her 4ever&welcome join our fan's club!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wow! This is the coolest site ever. I just stumbled upon this webpage the other day.

Jessica, I can't believe you actually leave messages on this board. Is it really YOU?!? How are you doing?

Anyway, I just wanted to share that one of your programs in which you hosted 大長今晚夜,李英愛全面睇 came on yesterday (here in Canada). Unfortunately, I practically missed the entire thing. I only caught maybe the last 5 minutes. Sigh! Well, I was quite surprised to hear that your English didn't have a British accent. Somehow, I always thought you would speak with a British accent cuz you studied in London and grew up there.

Btw, Lady Fan is airing here right now. It'll be ending on Thursday though. I love that show! You were really great there. Keep it up! Take Care and hope you'll get this message.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.