LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi Jessica & Everyone

Welcome to the site! Glad to see more fans here! Yeah, it seems really incredible that Jessica leaves messages for her fans here. Shows how much she truly values her fans and how friendly and approachable she is despite her SuperStar-status!!

Well, you no longer have to fret about having missed the interview program that she hosted. Please see my reply to another fan earlier:
http://pub45.bravenet.com/forum/3828411584/fetch/512461/

There are lots of Jessica's videos on the 2 sites. Enjoy!

By the way, I like her spoken English. Sounds polished and natural without any distinctive accent.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wow! This is the coolest site ever. I just stumbled upon this webpage the other day.

Jessica, I can't believe you actually leave messages on this board. Is it really YOU?!? How are you doing?

Anyway, I just wanted to share that one of your programs in which you hosted 大長今晚夜,李英愛全面睇 came on yesterday (here in Canada). Unfortunately, I practically missed the entire thing. I only caught maybe the last 5 minutes. Sigh! Well, I was quite surprised to hear that your English didn't have a British accent. Somehow, I always thought you would speak with a British accent cuz you studied in London and grew up there.

Btw, Lady Fan is airing here right now. It'll be ending on Thursday though. I love that show! You were really great there. Keep it up! Take Care and hope you'll get this message.

now u can believe jessica really post msg on the website

support her 4ever&welcome join our fan's club!

Replying to:

Wow! This is the coolest site ever. I just stumbled upon this webpage the other day.

Jessica, I can't believe you actually leave messages on this board. Is it really YOU?!? How are you doing?

Anyway, I just wanted to share that one of your programs in which you hosted 大長今晚夜,李英愛全面睇 came on yesterday (here in Canada). Unfortunately, I practically missed the entire thing. I only caught maybe the last 5 minutes. Sigh! Well, I was quite surprised to hear that your English didn't have a British accent. Somehow, I always thought you would speak with a British accent cuz you studied in London and grew up there.

Btw, Lady Fan is airing here right now. It'll be ending on Thursday though. I love that show! You were really great there. Keep it up! Take Care and hope you'll get this message.

Re: now u can believe jessica really post msg on the website

Erm i agree with you as well. I am very supprised that she dont have British accent! But anyway welcome to the club!

Replying to:

support her 4ever&welcome join our fan's club!

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.