LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: any one pls tell me ?

I think Jessica likes to wear hazel contact lenses at the function or show especially at some fashion/model event. I asked her before if she was nearsighted and she said she was not. The first time I noticed she had color contact lenses was 3 years ago in 2002.
Jessica is very pretty and fashionable with those hazel contact lenses :)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi!Im one of jessica fans as well.......erm....I'd just like to ask is jessica using contact lense every now and then?since when she has been using it? No , Im just curious only..coz I seen some of the old pics and jessica was wearing a spects.Anyway,if anyone knows just let me know or just leave it,I do appreciate your help! Thanx!

luv
Queen

Re: Re: any one pls tell me ?

Yeah, I noticed Jessica's colored contacts in the recent Ferrari car show. She looked really pretty with them. =) But I've also seen Jessica with glasses before (ie. in Golden Faith and some magazine pictures). So she doesn't have any prescription at all?

Replying to:

I think Jessica likes to wear hazel contact lenses at the function or show especially at some fashion/model event. I asked her before if she was nearsighted and she said she was not. The first time I noticed she had color contact lenses was 3 years ago in 2002.
Jessica is very pretty and fashionable with those hazel contact lenses

Replying to:

Hi!Im one of jessica fans as well.......erm....I'd just like to ask is jessica using contact lense every now and then?since when she has been using it? No , Im just curious only..coz I seen some of the old pics and jessica was wearing a spects.Anyway,if anyone knows just let me know or just leave it,I do appreciate your help! Thanx!

luv
Queen

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.