LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
well done.can't agree with u more!

Pray for Jessica forever in my heart!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica...

I pray that you will "marry" someone who deserves you most... What is more, live by your philosophy about finding 'a suitable' husband and don't allow people to have more influence on your life than they deserve. I agree with you that let fate decide what's the BEST for you in life.

Jessica, have anyone told you that you are an obedient, humble and lovely daughter? You set a great example to your fans about 'loving','caring' and 'respecting' parents. Despite of your hectic work life, you still hold on to the 'Family' concept. Your parents must be blessed to have you as their daughter.

When life hands you a surprise and you wind up somewhere you didn't plan on being. Try not to worry or fuss or fume. Try to look at this situation as a challenge rather than an obstacle. Just take it easy; rest for a change.You're not alone,so don't be afraid.. You've your beloved family & FANS to support you and to lean on.

Jessica, do you know that you're this kind of beautiful that doesn't change with the weather or a crisis in life??? As you know, it's easy for someone to enhance their appearance on the outside, but to be beautiful inside means reaching out to others with kindness and thoughtfulness and generosity... Is never that easy.BUT that's the way you are and that's the kind of beauty you have... Anyway, I wish you love and happiness, perfect health your whole life through,courage when you need it and special memories to hold on to.

Hope to hear from you again in this forum. Take care always.

Love,
Su Far
Brunei

Harh..took all my wordings a..haha..perfectly said!!!..will support jessica now n forever!

Cheers,
JeSS

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica...

I pray that you will "marry" someone who deserves you most... What is more, live by your philosophy about finding 'a suitable' husband and don't allow people to have more influence on your life than they deserve. I agree with you that let fate decide what's the BEST for you in life.

Jessica, have anyone told you that you are an obedient, humble and lovely daughter? You set a great example to your fans about 'loving','caring' and 'respecting' parents. Despite of your hectic work life, you still hold on to the 'Family' concept. Your parents must be blessed to have you as their daughter.

When life hands you a surprise and you wind up somewhere you didn't plan on being. Try not to worry or fuss or fume. Try to look at this situation as a challenge rather than an obstacle. Just take it easy; rest for a change.You're not alone,so don't be afraid.. You've your beloved family & FANS to support you and to lean on.

Jessica, do you know that you're this kind of beautiful that doesn't change with the weather or a crisis in life??? As you know, it's easy for someone to enhance their appearance on the outside, but to be beautiful inside means reaching out to others with kindness and thoughtfulness and generosity... Is never that easy.BUT that's the way you are and that's the kind of beauty you have... Anyway, I wish you love and happiness, perfect health your whole life through,courage when you need it and special memories to hold on to.

Love,
Su Far
Brunei

Hi Jessica, Please READ this msg..

Hi Jessica,

Su Far has just expressed most of what we wish to tell you.

I would just like to add that perhaps you should give the ordinary men a chance as well, to give them the benefit of the doubt and allow them to prove their sincerity before you reject them. It is inevitable and natural that you are guarded against the common men, given your celebrity status. But I am sure that somewhere out there, a suitable, pet-loving man with Westernised thinking but Asian values is seeking you as well.

I've read somewhere that for everyone of us, there is the "destined" other half for us. It is a matter of finding them. Some lucky ones do but others don't. Keep an open mind and heart and you may just find him when you least expect to.

Finally, just like to say that all good things in life are worth waiting for. Yours will come soon, we are sure! We are all rooting for you and your future life partner!

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica...

Love,
Su Far
Brunei

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.