LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
If you do, could you please post it at the end so that you quote all the articles? Thanks! (nm)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Friend,

Please translate any of the News pasted here in English again. Please.. The aticles look interesting, tho. Just can't wait to know what is the content.

Thanks again,
su far

English Translation of News from Takungpao

Hi guys, for the watch event, I pick this Takungpao article over the rest coz it says the most about Jessica:

Jessica and famous model Lisa S. attended the press conference on the launch of new watch models yesterday. Both of them were given a watch worth $48,000 and $47,000 respectively.

Jessica, who had earlier indicated she was thinking of dating, is currently filming "Legend of Ah Wong"and is extremely busy these days. In addition, as her parents have moved to Hong Kong from Beijing, her house is in a mess, with 100 over boxes of miscellaneous items.

She said that there has been a change in her mindset now, she will just let fate decide. Most importantly, it has to be a suitable person. She will not marry anyone just because her friends are married, or due to her age or desire to have children.

Jessica laughingly said that her thinking is a little Westernised but she also has a traditional side. She wants to find a boyfriend who has the same thinking as her. She acknowledged that at her age, it is increasingly difficult to find a boyfriend. Most of her friends around her are already married. Plus the fact that she is a public figure, she will not trust ordinary people who want to get to know her.

Replying to:

宣萱要子女可上契

宣萱與名模Lisa.S昨日齊出席一款腕表的新聞發布會,二人分別獲贈四萬八千元及四萬七千元的名表。

宣萱最近忙於拍攝《阿旺新傳》,早前她曾表示想拍拖。她謂,現在十分忙碌,加上父母又從北京搬返港定居,故家中大混亂,有百幾箱雜物。她又說現在心態已有變,一切隨緣,最重要適合。她不會因為身邊的朋友結婚,自己年紀漸大或想生小朋友,就隨便揀一個人結婚。

宣萱笑說,自己的思想有點洋化但又有傳統一面,她想找一個與她思想一致的男朋友。但她不諱言現時的年紀已越來越難找男友,身邊很多朋友都已結婚。加上自己是公眾人物,若普通人想結識她,她也不會信任對方,所以都好慘。

圖:宣萱感嘆男友難找

A big thank to you, New Singapore Fan!

I don't really can read those "cantonese version" chinese, you did a good job by translating the articles! Keep it up! We depend on you!

Thank you very much!

Re: A big thank to you, New Singapore Fan!

You're welcome! I have the same problem too! HK's "cantonese-version" Chinese is very different from the regular Chinese that we learnt in school. So sometimes I also have to skip those phrases that I don't understand.

Just trying my best....sometimes i fail to find the right English words too. I guess it is the beauty of every language...it can be hard to find the exact translations for certain expressions..do let me know if I make any mistakes. Thanks.

Replying to:

I don't really can read those "cantonese version" chinese, you did a good job by translating the articles! Keep it up! We depend on you!

Thank you very much!

Yeah, guys like you and Stephanie help this forum a much more exciting place

Replying to:

You're welcome! I have the same problem too! HK's "cantonese-version" Chinese is very different from the regular Chinese that we learnt in school. So sometimes I also have to skip those phrases that I don't understand.

Just trying my best....sometimes i fail to find the right English words too. I guess it is the beauty of every language...it can be hard to find the exact translations for certain expressions..do let me know if I make any mistakes. Thanks.

Replying to:

Thank you very much!

Many thanks, NSF!!!!

So, Jessica attended up to two events!!!

Replying to:

Hi guys, for the watch event, I pick this Takungpao article over the rest coz it says the most about Jessica:

Jessica and famous model Lisa S. attended the press conference on the launch of new watch models yesterday. Both of them were given a watch worth $48,000 and $47,000 respectively.

Jessica, who had earlier indicated she was thinking of dating, is currently filming "Legend of Ah Wong"and is extremely busy these days. In addition, as her parents have moved to Hong Kong from Beijing, her house is in a mess, with 100 over boxes of miscellaneous items.

She said that there has been a change in her mindset now, she will just let fate decide. Most importantly, it has to be a suitable person. She will not marry anyone just because her friends are married, or due to her age or desire to have children.

Jessica laughingly said that her thinking is a little Westernised but she also has a traditional side. She wants to find a boyfriend who has the same thinking as her. She acknowledged that at her age, it is increasingly difficult to find a boyfriend. Most of her friends around her are already married. Plus the fact that she is a public figure, she will not trust ordinary people who want to get to know her.

Replying to:

宣萱要子女可上契

宣萱與名模Lisa.S昨日齊出席一款腕表的新聞發布會,二人分別獲贈四萬八千元及四萬七千元的名表。

宣萱最近忙於拍攝《阿旺新傳》,早前她曾表示想拍拖。她謂,現在十分忙碌,加上父母又從北京搬返港定居,故家中大混亂,有百幾箱雜物。她又說現在心態已有變,一切隨緣,最重要適合。她不會因為身邊的朋友結婚,自己年紀漸大或想生小朋友,就隨便揀一個人結婚。

宣萱笑說,自己的思想有點洋化但又有傳統一面,她想找一個與她思想一致的男朋友。但她不諱言現時的年紀已越來越難找男友,身邊很多朋友都已結婚。加上自己是公眾人物,若普通人想結識她,她也不會信任對方,所以都好慘。

圖:宣萱感嘆男友難找

Thanks!!!! Stephanie..another great job from you again!

Jessica looks gorgeous!

TQ 4 the English Translations

GREAT JOB, NSF!!! Thanks a lot.. We can only depend on you when it comes to an 'excellent' English translation here. See ya, Buddy!

Cheers,
Su far
Brunei

Re: TQ 4 the English Translations

I must say a big thank you to both Stephanie and New Singapore Fan for providing us with the latest articles and the translations. Thank You soo much again. Really appreciate what you people are doing.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.