LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To Fanny!

Jessia 居然會記得fans 的生日,還這麼關心!真是太讓我感動了,我也要留下我的生日11/2希望宣萱也會祝我生日快樂,那就太好了!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Belated Happy Birthday!!!!! I'm so sorry that I forgot, but I have been kind of busy (yes, excuses!). Work should finish on the 4th July (that is if it doesn't rain these few days). We can discuss about the b'day party after that. I know you won't be able to come, but we can always have a party at your place! Hope both you and your baby are doing well. Take care. Maybe I can come and visit you at the hospital!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: To Fanny!

lovely girl

god bless you

Replying to:

Jessia 居然會記得fans 的生日,還這麼關心!真是太讓我感動了,我也要留下我的生日11/2希望宣萱也會祝我生日快樂,那就太好了!

Replying to:

Belated Happy Birthday!!!!! I'm so sorry that I forgot, but I have been kind of busy (yes, excuses!). Work should finish on the 4th July (that is if it doesn't rain these few days). We can discuss about the b'day party after that. I know you won't be able to come, but we can always have a party at your place! Hope both you and your baby are doing well. Take care. Maybe I can come and visit you at the hospital!

luv,
Jessica

Re: To Fanny!I envy you so much~~~~~~~~

Fanny,
I envy you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!Just kidding la~
Wish you and your baby doing well~
I feel really happy that all of us can make such a big family because of Jessica,haha,including your baby oh~
Fanny,do you like girl or boy~Anyway,all of us will love her(him)!
I am sure she(he) will also love Jessica,right?Because this aunty is really nice~~~~~~~

Luv,
cindy

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: I am really sorry,i use the name wrongly because of my carelessness~

I am really sorry,i use the name wrongly because of my carelessness~
Sorry Jessica,sorry everybody~~~~~
I am really sorry to trouble somebody who can delete the message to do me a favor~Thank you very much~~~~~~~~

Replying to:

Fanny,
I feel really happy that all of us can make such a big family because of Jessica,haha,including your baby oh~
I am sure she(he) will also love Jessica,right?Because this aunty is really nice~~~~~~~

Luv,
cindy

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: To Fanny!I envy you so much~~~~~~~~

好想jessica在这里多留言啊 哎~~~~~~ 有什么办法可以联系jessica呢

Replying to:

Fanny,

Luv,
cindy

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Fanny,

Luv,
cindy

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Happy Fanny~~~~
We're happy for u
and lets party later

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.