LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
To 偶像...... 你........ (Thank you very much!)

偶像,你..... 你黎等我呀?唔係呀化?我受唔起喎! 嘻嘻.... 係呀,我以為你已經唔記得我添?!咁耐無見,我真係好掛住你呀!
仲有呀,BB好大機會會o係你去美國o個幾日出世喎!咁你係咪唱住歌飛返黎架?哈哈....
Anyway, thanks so much for your message! Tell you one thing. Carri ma called me today. Jealous??? hahaha... I'm so happy today!! Let's discuss our 'important thing' next week. Take care and stay happy!

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Belated Happy Birthday!!!!! I'm so sorry that I forgot, but I have been kind of busy (yes, excuses!). Work should finish on the 4th July (that is if it doesn't rain these few days). We can discuss about the b'day party after that. I know you won't be able to come, but we can always have a party at your place! Hope both you and your baby are doing well. Take care. Maybe I can come and visit you at the hospital!

luv,
Jessica

Wah...偶像大人, 講得出就要做得到喎!!! 大肚婆唔呃得ga!!!!!

Jessica大小姐,係咪真ga? 我驚你搞到間hospital人山人海喎(你知你幾有吸引力ga la), 最後俾醫生投訴,又嚇親BB女.
How about holding a celebration at the hospital? Haha Let's go !!!!!

Replying to:

Anyway, thanks so much for your message! Tell you one thing. Carri ma called me today. Jealous??? hahaha... I'm so happy today!! Let's discuss our 'important thing' next week. Take care and stay happy!

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!

Replying to:

Belated Happy Birthday!!!!! I'm so sorry that I forgot, but I have been kind of busy (yes, excuses!). Work should finish on the 4th July (that is if it doesn't rain these few days). We can discuss about the b'day party after that. I know you won't be able to come, but we can always have a party at your place! Hope both you and your baby are doing well. Take care. Maybe I can come and visit you at the hospital!

luv,
Jessica

Re: 偶像大人, 講得出就要做得到,我好佩服你

今天下午听你讲会给一个信息给FANNY,没想到你的行动会这样快,我刚回东莞,一打开电脑就睇到你给FANNY的信息,结果是讲得出做得到,而且还要这么迅速,令我好佩服你.

Replying to:

Jessica大小姐,係咪真ga? 我驚你搞到間hospital人山人海喎(你知你幾有吸引力ga la), 最後俾醫生投訴,又嚇親BB女.
How about holding a celebration at the hospital? Haha Let's go !!!!!

Replying to:

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

恭喜fanny

take care of yourself and your BB

to be a happy mother

Mizz U , Jessica...

My friend and I are waiting for the day that we will have a party.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: To Fanny!

that is so lucky of u! who is fanny to jessica? a relative?

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: To Fanny!

As far as I know,Fanny is a loyal fan of Jessica&supprots her for a very very long time.
They're good friends.She holds Jessica's B's party every year.
I admirm their good relationship.I also hope both Jessica and Fanny be happy&healty everyday!
Wish u have a cute&smart baby soon,best regards,Fanny!

Replying to:

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Re: To Fanny!

Wow, it's so nice to know that Jessica does develop friendship with her loyal fan.

Fanny, we are all very envious here, esp those from overseas. Wish Jessica could drop us individual messages too

Replying to:

As far as I know,Fanny is a loyal fan of Jessica&supprots her for a very very long time.
They're good friends.She holds Jessica's B's party every year.
I admirm their good relationship.I also hope both Jessica and Fanny be happy&healty everyday!
Wish u have a cute&smart baby soon,best regards,Fanny!

Replying to:

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Re: Re: To Fanny!

I truely agrees with you, New Singapore Fan. Especially for fans from overseas as we are limited to what we can do for Jessica even though some of us may wish to do more. I will continue to support you and also wait patiently for your messages. Take care. Luv you, Jessica always.

係咪真架?

我都想知係邊間醫院wor~!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

To Fanny! HAPPY 4 you..

Dear Fanny,

You seem to be a good friend and indeed a LOYAL FAN of Jessica Hsuan.. I'm happy 4 you because Jessica had left u a message here. I knew that you have been 'supporting' her 4 quite a long time and good thing.. you're also closed 2 Carri Ma.. You must be really happy that Jessica might have the party at your place.. COOL!
What's more, she even might be coming to visit u at the hospital. All i can say is that u r really the LUCKiest FAN among US. May you remind the way you are to Jessica's heart..

Sorry, i just knew about you Belated b'day.. May you have a Successful and HaPPy LifE all the year round with you beloved family and friends.

Cheers,
su far
BRUNEI

To Jessica

Halo Jessica,

It's so good to see your message on the forum again. although the messages doesn't refer to us..jealous ler hehe..I wish you would treat me as friend too(just joking). Anyway, I'm really glad to see your message again. Seeing your message indirectly informing us about how about you are doing and what you had been up to lately. Stay cool!!!Take care.

Adios
Phoenix

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hi Fanny,
This's a good relationship between beloved Jessica and you(a loyal fan). I'm so late to have some speeches "Happy Birthday". And all the best WISHES belong to you. You are going to be mother? Oh! How a great thing for you after your B'day. Luckiest fan, Jessica also loves you. Good healty for both of you (you and your little baby).
Take care!
luv,
Amie

It seems everyone is jealous of you!

Here wishing you & your baby happy & healthy!
Congratulations!

Jessia 居然會記得fans 的生日,還這麼關心!真是太讓我感動了,我也要留下我的生日11/2希望宣萱也會祝我生日快樂,那就太好了!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: To Fanny!

lovely girl

god bless you

Replying to:

Jessia 居然會記得fans 的生日,還這麼關心!真是太讓我感動了,我也要留下我的生日11/2希望宣萱也會祝我生日快樂,那就太好了!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: To Fanny!I envy you so much~~~~~~~~

Fanny,
I envy you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!Just kidding la~
Wish you and your baby doing well~
I feel really happy that all of us can make such a big family because of Jessica,haha,including your baby oh~
Fanny,do you like girl or boy~Anyway,all of us will love her(him)!
I am sure she(he) will also love Jessica,right?Because this aunty is really nice~~~~~~~

Luv,
cindy

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: I am really sorry,i use the name wrongly because of my carelessness~

I am really sorry,i use the name wrongly because of my carelessness~
Sorry Jessica,sorry everybody~~~~~
I am really sorry to trouble somebody who can delete the message to do me a favor~Thank you very much~~~~~~~~

Replying to:

Fanny,
I feel really happy that all of us can make such a big family because of Jessica,haha,including your baby oh~
I am sure she(he) will also love Jessica,right?Because this aunty is really nice~~~~~~~

Luv,
cindy

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: To Fanny!I envy you so much~~~~~~~~

好想jessica在这里多留言啊 哎~~~~~~ 有什么办法可以联系jessica呢

Replying to:

Fanny,

Luv,
cindy

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Fanny,

Luv,
cindy

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Happy Fanny~~~~
We're happy for u
and lets party later

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.