LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lady Fan

Lady Fan is such a good series (bit late but I watched it late)! And it's especially funny in the beginning where Joe Ma is forced to apologize to Jessica so that she could do his family a favour... but that really gets me ****** off... I mean, his family likes Jessica when she does something for them but they hate her when she's not doing anything for them.

But overall, I think it's a really great series. Jessica and Joe did a really good job in this series but I think the actress who played Joe's ex-lover (the evil one) did a really bad job. She kept looking like she was going to sneeze in the beginning but in the end she got a little better...

Jessica always does a good job in any series she stars in so to any people who hasn't watched this series yet... I recommend it to you!

The theme song is good!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Lady Fan is such a good series (bit late but I watched it late)! And it's especially funny in the beginning where Joe Ma is forced to apologize to Jessica so that she could do his family a favour... but that really gets me ****** off... I mean, his family likes Jessica when she does something for them but they hate her when she's not doing anything for them.

But overall, I think it's a really great series. Jessica and Joe did a really good job in this series but I think the actress who played Joe's ex-lover (the evil one) did a really bad job. She kept looking like she was going to sneeze in the beginning but in the end she got a little better...

Jessica always does a good job in any series she stars in so to any people who hasn't watched this series yet... I recommend it to you!

Re: handful of love

hi,
Thanks for recommend Lady Fan to me. I will watch 'cos I bought the VCD already. Now, I'm watching handful of love, the theme song is good & Jessica looks very pretty at there.
Regards
NETI

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: handful of love

Ya... i watched handful of love already too...Its very nice.

Replying to:

hi,
Thanks for recommend Lady Fan to me. I will watch 'cos I bought the VCD already. Now, I'm watching handful of love, the theme song is good & Jessica looks very pretty at there.
Regards
NETI

Replying to:

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.