LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jessica Dearest.. You're Funny, Gorgeous, and Courageous!

Dearest Jessica,

Have anyone ever told you that you have a very good sense of humour??? Yes, you do! And, i love it..What is more, your laugh is SWEET & LOVELY..And you remind me of MY FAVOURITE LONDON DJ in Capital FM named Margerita Taylor who happened to have the same kind of "laugh" like you.

Your voice is GREAT and LIVELY too.. No wonder you can sing finely. Anyway, take a excellent care of yourself.

endless love,
su far
BRUNEI

Re: Jessica Dearest.. You're Funny, Gorgeous, and Courageous!

At first,I love her smile
At last,I love her voice,her choice,her character... ...
In a word,I love all about her.
Just take care,pls.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

Have anyone ever told you that you have a very good sense of humour??? Yes, you do! And, i love it..What is more, your laugh is SWEET & LOVELY..And you remind me of MY FAVOURITE LONDON DJ in Capital FM named Margerita Taylor who happened to have the same kind of "laugh" like you.

Your voice is GREAT and LIVELY too.. No wonder you can sing finely. Anyway, take a excellent care of yourself.

endless love,
su far
BRUNEI

Re: AGREE !

Dear all,
Don't miss me. Yeah...I also agree, that Jessica is so funny. I suppose she is a humourous person. I love her smile, her laugh face....and all.
Regards
NETI

Replying to:

At first,I love her smile
At last,I love her voice,her choice,her character... ...
In a word,I love all about her.
Just take care,pls.

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

endless love,
su far
BRUNEI

To su far!

Hey su far..iam so surprised..u r from BRUNEI?? i tot i was the only one here from BRUNEI? wher do u live in??..hahaha..i got shocked..seriously from Brunei ma??

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

endless love,
su far
BRUNEI

Re: To su far!

Hi Jess! Glad to know that there's another fan from Brunei too. Btw, i live in BSB (kg. mabohai)Yes!! Indeed i'm from Brunei. i'm a pure Bruneian.. haha! Let's meet up sometimes and talk about our BELOVED JESSICA HSUAN.

Keep in touch,

su far

Replying to:

Hey su far..iam so surprised..u r from BRUNEI?? i tot i was the only one here from BRUNEI? wher do u live in??..hahaha..i got shocked..seriously from Brunei ma??

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

endless love,
su far
BRUNEI

Su far..i've replied ur mail..pls read it there..THanks!

Replying to:

Hi Jess! Glad to know that there's another fan from Brunei too. Btw, i live in BSB (kg. mabohai)Yes!! Indeed i'm from Brunei. i'm a pure Bruneian.. haha! Let's meet up sometimes and talk about our BELOVED JESSICA HSUAN.

Keep in touch,

su far

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

endless love,
su far
BRUNEI

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.