LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: comment on drama " Lady Fan"

Its a fantastic series!!At first i kinda dislike joe ma,he didnt even give himself a chance to know Jessica better..Joe ma's dad is at least better..kam lin is also another one who annoys me..however,if speaking of overall its a very good series!..i just feel sad for Jessica..she is always hurt n suffers the most..wat she actually wnts is ppl to blieve n she is doing it not for her but for 'Xialiang'..I only then understand y Jessica said its one of the toughest and most tiring series to act in..*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Storyline:
Fan Lei Fa (Jessica Hsuan) was destined to marry the person who can split her destiny ring into two rings. This marriage will bring peace and harmony to both countries - Sai Leung and Dai Tang.

my commentsS:
lei Fa suffered a lot because of this "belief", she's forced to win Joe Ma's love,for trying so **** HARD. I said "forced" because Joe Ma(Ding San) is incrediablely stubborn and stupid,always accusing of Lei Fa not being faith to him, i almost couldn't stand Ding San's stupidity and stubborness!!!Joe Ma(Ding San)and his so called 'brother'(she's female actually,pic below on right, i found her very annoying too,always calling Lei Fa names) and always trying to find evidence to help Joe man to divorce Lei Fa but eventually failed and got themselves into trouble.

The other actress that annoyed me the most was Kam Ding (What was her English name?pic below,first one). Her acting was S***(u know what i mean). It was wooden and over-dramatic. Her looks is very ordinary(skinny and ugly,couldn't understand why she got the role?TVB should have grap anybody from the street that might have a better shot than her.

****excuse my use of unfriendly words here, just expressing my opinons*******

Re: Re: comment on drama " Lady Fan"

lady fan really suffered a lot during this drama.

Replying to:

Its a fantastic series!!At first i kinda dislike joe ma,he didnt even give himself a chance to know Jessica better..Joe ma's dad is at least better..kam lin is also another one who annoys me..however,if speaking of overall its a very good series!..i just feel sad for Jessica..she is always hurt n suffers the most..wat she actually wnts is ppl to blieve n she is doing it not for her but for 'Xialiang'..I only then understand y Jessica said its one of the toughest and most tiring series to act in..*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Storyline:
Fan Lei Fa (Jessica Hsuan) was destined to marry the person who can split her destiny ring into two rings. This marriage will bring peace and harmony to both countries - Sai Leung and Dai Tang.

my commentsS:
lei Fa suffered a lot because of this "belief", she's forced to win Joe Ma's love,for trying so **** HARD. I said "forced" because Joe Ma(Ding San) is incrediablely stubborn and stupid,always accusing of Lei Fa not being faith to him, i almost couldn't stand Ding San's stupidity and stubborness!!!Joe Ma(Ding San)and his so called 'brother'(she's female actually,pic below on right, i found her very annoying too,always calling Lei Fa names) and always trying to find evidence to help Joe man to divorce Lei Fa but eventually failed and got themselves into trouble.

The other actress that annoyed me the most was Kam Ding (What was her English name?pic below,first one). Her acting was S***(u know what i mean). It was wooden and over-dramatic. Her looks is very ordinary(skinny and ugly,couldn't understand why she got the role?TVB should have grap anybody from the street that might have a better shot than her.

Re: Re: Re: comment on drama " Lady Fan"

well i don get it when u said that jessica suffered in lady fan. u mean the hardship in acting or portraying the role?

however i do thk that joe ma did a gd job here. his normal roles are vy smart, vy heroic, but in this one, he really looked stupid. and he's kinda funny too.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Storyline:

my commentsS:

Re: Re: Re: Re: comment on drama " Lady Fan"

I means she always get hurt by 'Sit' family..he did a good job indeed..but at first he was too harsh towards Jessica..i started liking him towards the end only..

Replying to:

well i don get it when u said that jessica suffered in lady fan. u mean the hardship in acting or portraying the role?

however i do thk that joe ma did a gd job here. his normal roles are vy smart, vy heroic, but in this one, he really looked stupid. and he's kinda funny too.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Storyline:

my commentsS:

Re: comment on drama " Lady Fan"

I think sometimes we need an absurd role to emphasize the smartness of another. In this series, we have Sit Ting-San to highlight Lady Fan.

Still remember in the Game of Deceit which Jessica also portrayed a smart guy(gal) role? There was a funny Cheung Ka Fai as well.

BTW, XingHe channel is going to show Game of Deceit again on Sunday next month.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.