LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sorry!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for not informing you about the SAA function today, but I forgot about this function myself till 4:00am this morning after I came home from work. I am sorry! :( There will be a movie premiere on the 12th July, but I'll let you know later whether I'll be attending it. Promise!

luv,
Jessica

Jessica, so happy to hear from you!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for not informing you about the SAA function today, but I forgot about this function myself till 4:00am this morning after I came home from work. I am sorry! There will be a movie premiere on the 12th July, but I'll let you know later whether I'll be attending it. Promise!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Sorry!

Hello Jessica,

This is my first time reading your message for your fans on this forum! Very excited!!

We know this is a real busy time for you. Do get enough sleep when the filming is over. Take care!

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for not informing you about the SAA function today, but I forgot about this function myself till 4:00am this morning after I came home from work. I am sorry! There will be a movie premiere on the 12th July, but I'll let you know later whether I'll be attending it. Promise!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Love Jessica endlessly!!!

Hi Jessica,

Glad to hear from you again. You sound tired,though. You have been working so hard thesedays. Please take care of yourself..

Love u so much,

su far

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

=)

Hey Jess!!

No worries... do take care of yourself..and smile always=)

Yours,
Pooh

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

its oke le...it all xplains how bz u r my dear Jessica...but pls promise u tke more rest yea..iam happy..finally get to see ur msg posted..its been a while since ur last post le..been missing u like mad!..*ciao*

Take care!
XoXo,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Thank you!!!

Glad to see ur msg again

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Thank you!!!

永遠支持Jessia,好好休息喔!take care yourself!

Replying to:

Glad to see ur msg again

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Great to hear from you again!

Hello jessica,

It has been a long time since i hear from you... Its good to see your message but you really sound tired.. Have plenty of rest!
Look forward to youir message soon...

Miss you.

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Hello! Jessica
You are too nice to tell us that there will be a function today. We all understand that you are too busy recently. We must forgive you. Take care of yourself. I feel warm to see your msg which was posted at 5 in the morning but you better take a rest.
Love to see you more.Hope i can have chance to meet you later.

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

I'd like to know whether Jessica didn't attend the SAA function today finally?

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Miss your msg. Was happy to see your post...
Hmm... seems that you have been very busy with your filming. Do take good care k. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Cheers,
Jas

Take care and get lots of rest when you can!

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

take care

Take care of yourself&always be happy
We will be there for u,Cauz we all love u so much!

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica..so HAPPY!!! to hear from you though just a simple notes..

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi Jessica..so HAPPY!!! to hear from you though just a simple notes..

Do take care of ur health. it is the most important! also hope that you are having fun filming the LOAW..

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

You are sooo swweettt, Jessica!!!

It's ok, I sometimes forget things too, until the last minute!! haha...thanks for being so considerate and letting us know! you are great!

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Always Happy when see ur note ..... take good care of urself ... love u :)

Thank you!

Jessica,

No need to say sorry, we all understand you're busy . Thank you for caring us. Don't worry, we'll keep in touch with you here.

p.s.上次雖然等得耐左0的,但總算見到你,大家都好開心,見你喎,等幾耐都等啦!

Hi my dearest Jessica,
Very very very happy to hear from you here again:)
Don't say SORRY.All of us can understand you.You are really so busy.So remember to take care of yourself la~~~~
Take good rest and enjoy yourself:)
Love and support you forever!!!!!

Luv,
cindy

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

jessica,工作还工作,不要太辛苦自已,知道你开工,要做到早上4:00才能回家,我的心好痛好痛.

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

support & luv u always

Its really great to hear from you. Do take care of your health and be happy always..! Just remember that we will be there to support & luv you always!

That's ok. Dont worry. I believe no one here angry with u.

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

It's ok that you didn't inform us about the function. I deeply understand that you had a tight schedule recently. Busy woman..hehe..It's good to be busy sometimes. I wish that I could be busy too.No matter how busy you are hoping that you had a chance to celebrate Father's Day with your dad. Don't overstress yourself. Stay cool!! Stay Healthy!! Really glad to hear from you. Always stand by you. Take care.

Best regards,
Phoenix

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Do take care of yourselves. jessica! =)

you should not work till so late - 4am in the morning!!

Anyway, looking forward to your new shows.

Take care!!!

love.

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Do take care of yourselves. jessica! =)

You should not work till so late - 4am in the morning! thats a bit too much, dont you think..

REally happy to see your message, it has been quite a while since u leave us a msg. hehehes.

Do take care of yourselvesss!! Looking forward to your new shows..

love.

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Hi jessica, Im so happy to hear from you. I know you've been busy lately. Don't work too hard. Anyways take good care of yourself.
^^V

Take care!!!!

4.00 am?
OMG!
Take care of yourself.
Drink more water and have more sleep~~~

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Take care!!!!

nice! to hearing from youTake care of yourself.
i will always love and support you

Replying to:

4.00 am?
OMG!
Take care of yourself.
Drink more water and have more sleep~~~

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Take care!

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

haha,..... u busy girl ar
doesnt matter la fans wont mind gai~~~~

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

very happy to hear from you again.stay safe and sound.keep smiling love you forever

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

its okay, great to hear from you Jessica! =) do take care of yourself!

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Take good care for yourself

Dearest Jessica:

Please take more care for yourself, don't work to late ,we are worring for your health.

Love u and Support U 4 ever

Janet From Chaozhou Guangdong China

Replying to:

Hi Everyone!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Take good care for yourself

Hello! Do you know can severe anxiety kill you? So, I wanna say a few words about myself. I have been very encouraged through my sessions with Gerda King. She gets to the heart of what my struggles and goals are, and provides tools specific for improvement in the areas I need them. She is attentive, reassuring, kind and relatable. She is considerate and listens well. I highly advice to click here on this online Calmerry therapy!!!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.