LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Want to know who's going to the Concert...

I love to join.. But i live in Brunei which is a very very far away place from USA (sorry, i tought it'd be held in China at first), however.. If Jessica is planning to go to Singapore again. Please inform us here because then, her fans in S.E.Asia will be happily 'able' to attend her concert.

BTW, don't forget to update with us about the concert in this forum. Anyone who are 'not able' to attend it BUT wish to go there, will be highly grateful to u.

Thank you, Sandy.

Cheers,
su far

I really want to go, but I live in Minnesota USA. Too far to go. If I can get a ride, I might join.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Even if you are not reserving a ticket from me, I still want to know who is going, because I need to give the boss the amount of Jessica Fans that are attending, and she might arrange us a meet and greet with Jessica. Meet and greet as in taking pictures or signing stuff... the boss is waiting for my reply so she can arrange things and see if it is possible for us to have one....

Hopefully a lot of you will attend la...

~Sandy

Umm...I might go but I'm not sure because my parents are still deciding.

Replying to:

Even if you are not reserving a ticket from me, I still want to know who is going, because I need to give the boss the amount of Jessica Fans that are attending, and she might arrange us a meet and greet with Jessica. Meet and greet as in taking pictures or signing stuff... the boss is waiting for my reply so she can arrange things and see if it is possible for us to have one....

~Sandy

I will try my best to make it

Replying to:

~Sandy

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.