LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
I Confirmed it!!! IT IS A CONCERT!!!!

Jessica Will be singing ...I called them and confirmed...but they are still trying to firgure out the prices so they will call me back this afternoon.

So far of what I know...

1)It will be held at Lake Tahoe at a hotel

2)all four of the artists will be singing

3)you DON'T have to take their tour bus, you can drive there yourselves.

4)The closest airport it Reno

5)It is an outdoor event...

6)There WILL BE a MEET and GREET, but they are not sure which artist will be there at the meet and greet. (confirm later)

7)It is a concert hehe...Cantonese or mandarin all depends on the artist..

8 )VIP seats are the first 10 rows I think (i'll confirm this later), but if we want first row we have to get it QUICKLY!!! I scared we won't get first row =( ....

9) VIP tickets are actually kinda expensive = $145...but since I love Jess so much I think this is so worth it...I mean I did wait like over 10 years for this moment!!!!

10) I think we get our seats at the time of purchase...so if we want to sit together...we have to get tickets real soon...

that's it for now....update later!

~Sandy

Re: I Confirmed it!!! IT IS A CONCERT!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for the update. Please post more info if you know any. I would love to go, but I'll have to see. I'm a fan of Jessica and Ada... not really a fan of the men. But still, this is very exciting.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Jessica Will be singing ...I called them and confirmed...but they are still trying to firgure out the prices so they will call me back this afternoon.

So far of what I know...

1)It will be held at Lake Tahoe at a hotel

2)all four of the artists will be singing

3)you DON'T have to take their tour bus, you can drive there yourselves.

4)The closest airport it Reno

5)It is an outdoor event...

6)There WILL BE a MEET and GREET, but they are not sure which artist will be there at the meet and greet. (confirm later)

7)It is a concert hehe...Cantonese or mandarin all depends on the artist..

8 )VIP seats are the first 10 rows I think (i'll confirm this later), but if we want first row we have to get it QUICKLY!!! I scared we won't get first row =( ....

9) VIP tickets are actually kinda expensive = $145...but since I love Jess so much I think this is so worth it...I mean I did wait like over 10 years for this moment!!!!

10) I think we get our seats at the time of purchase...so if we want to sit together...we have to get tickets real soon...

that's it for now....update later!

~Sandy

Re: The Newspaper: Jessica is COMING TO LAKE TAHOE!!!!

why not California?

Replying to:

From Yesterday's Newspaper:
6/11/05 Singtao Newspaper
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is the places where you can buy the tickets:

Hope to see you guys there =)

Re: The Newspaper: Jessica is COMING TO LAKE TAHOE!!!!

I'm so making my dad buy me a ticket to fly half way across the states for this concert!!!

Replying to:

ANYONE FROM COLORADO, USA ?

Anyone from Colorado that is Jessica fan and would like to go to concert ah?

Replying to:

Re: Anyone from SF? also to Fanny...

really...i really want to know what's this party...
b/c i'm tw fans.. but that day.. i'm in SF...
so... keep in touch

Replying to:

I found something on the newspaper today!!! JESSICA IS COMING to Lake Tahoe/Reno on July 23rd!!!...I have the newspaper thingy, I'll scan it and show you guys later. It is for this show called Super Star Saturday (I'm sure if you are from SF you have heard of it) Ticket prices are: $50, $75, $100, and VVIP....haha seriously I think I am getting VVIP muahaha....how can i missed this chance to see Jessica?? No way haha..

Fanny I think I can finally get to see Jessica la!! So happy ar!!! I missed two chances to see Jessica in Hong Kong but JESSICA IS COMING HERE!! When my mom told me this I was SOOO shocked hahaha...so happy ar!!

Re: Re: Anyone from SF? also to Fanny...

Lucky girl!!

Replying to:

really...i really want to know what's this party...
b/c i'm tw fans.. but that day.. i'm in SF...
so... keep in touch

Replying to:

I found something on the newspaper today!!! JESSICA IS COMING to Lake Tahoe/Reno on July 23rd!!!...I have the newspaper thingy, I'll scan it and show you guys later. It is for this show called Super Star Saturday (I'm sure if you are from SF you have heard of it) Ticket prices are: $50, $75, $100, and VVIP....haha seriously I think I am getting VVIP muahaha....how can i missed this chance to see Jessica?? No way haha..

Fanny I think I can finally get to see Jessica la!! So happy ar!!! I missed two chances to see Jessica in Hong Kong but JESSICA IS COMING HERE!! When my mom told me this I was SOOO shocked hahaha...so happy ar!!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.