LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My series for Jessica: MY SASSY QUEEN ( ANCIENT DRAMA)

Hello everyone,

From my imagination, I wish Jessica can play the Sassy Queen in one ancient series.

I mean the story line can be from the modern life to ancient. She always dreams all the time that she is the Queen. She's very playful & naughty.
One day, she suddenly comes back to the past from more 2000 years ago.

When stayed there, she will have so much fun.
One day, she will meet the Prince ( wish Kevin can play this character), she will teach him many things from modern life ( dancing Hip-Hop, use everyday conversation...).

After that, she entered the Loyal and became the Queen. Many people will get jealous with her and try to harm & kill her.
In the end, she & Prinec will come back the modern life.
I am very sure with such series, Jessica will have many many things to prove her talents and this series will be so wonderful for everyone.

How u guys think of this?

Re: My series for Jessica: MY SASSY QUEEN ( ANCIENT DRAMA)

well..it sounds nice..haha..u can be a script writer alr.. i m serious lar..or u can write in to tvb..haha..but must insist that Jessica plays the main character..

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello everyone,

From my imagination, I wish Jessica can play the Sassy Queen in one ancient series.

I mean the story line can be from the modern life to ancient. She always dreams all the time that she is the Queen. She's very playful & naughty.
One day, she suddenly comes back to the past from more 2000 years ago.

When stayed there, she will have so much fun.
One day, she will meet the Prince ( wish Kevin can play this character), she will teach him many things from modern life ( dancing Hip-Hop, use everyday conversation...).

After that, she entered the Loyal and became the Queen. Many people will get jealous with her and try to harm & kill her.
In the end, she & Prinec will come back the modern life.
I am very sure with such series, Jessica will have many many things to prove her talents and this series will be so wonderful for everyone.

How u guys think of this?

Re: My series for Jessica: MY SASSY QUEEN ( ANCIENT DRAMA)

Awesome!!!! Great storyline......hope somebody in TVB have a change to take a look and adapt it to do the series which jess is main character i loveee it

How can I suggest this series to Jessica?

Hello u guys,

Thanks for your all comments.

Well, actually, I really don't know how to tell her about my imagination series at all?

Wow, I am sure with this series, she will have a well done series ( so much fun there.

U know, I like her for more 10 years, so I know very well which charaters will suit to her.

If for more comments, just tell me

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Awesome!!!! Great storyline......hope somebody in TVB have a change to take a look and adapt it to do the series which jess is main character i loveee it

Re: How can I suggest this series to Jessica?

Unless you get hired as a writer at TVB...

Honestly, it sounds like a fairy tale fluff version of a series we're pretty familiar with, A Step Into The Past.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.