LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To: All MALAYSIAN Fans. Regarding Fan Club And Jessica's Birthday Party

Hello All!

I would like to share with all Malaysian fans about two matters:-

1. Jessica Malaysia Fan Club

I have informed everyone here last week that there is already an unofficial Jessica Malaysia Fan Club which is based in KL. And since then, I have received many emails from fans saying they are interested in joining the fan club but how to come for meetings?

Here are my suggestions:-

a) Actually, you don’t need to come to KL and attend any of our meetings if you can’t make it. We will keep you updated on the meetings outcome. You only come and join the rest of the fan members when Jessica comes to Malaysia for functions. So, if you still wish to join the fan club, please send us an email again to jessicahsuan@gmail.com to confirm.

b) We will request from Jessica for a fans gathering with her when she comes to Malaysia again for Astro WLT TV Awards, tv series promotions or stage shows. Jessica herself has also promised all her Malaysian fans that she will have a fans gathering with us the next time she comes to Malaysia again. Singaporean fans will also be joining in our fans gathering and other public functions of Jessica as well. And we too in theirs in Singapore if there are such opportunities.

However, we will limit the number of fans attending the fans gathering coz Jessica might only be able to spare one or one and a half hours from her tight schedule for this. If we have too many people, I’m afraid we will all end up without anyone getting her autographs and taking individual photos with her coz I know everyone will be so excited to meet our beloved Jessica and things might get a bit off hand. Also, because we hope to interact more with Jessica so that we can all get to know her better in and out. Therefore, we will give priority to all members who join the fan club early to attend the fans gathering. Hence, if you don’t want to miss the chance of spending a most memorable moment with Jessica, please sign up as member now by sending an email stating your name, email address and the state you live in to jessicahsuan@gmail.com. Thank you.

2. Jessica’s Birthday Party

A group of us from the fan club will be going to HK to attend Jessica’s birthday party. If any of you wishes to go together with us, please send an email stating your name, email address and the state you live in to jessicahsuan@gmail.com. Any further information/progress will be informed via email to those joining. Thank you.

Regards,
Carina
Jessica Malaysian Fan Club

Thanks for your information

Question

Hi,

Thanks for your information.

Will i get any reply message for membership approval?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello All!

I have informed everyone here last week that there is already an unofficial Jessica Malaysia Fan Club which is based in KL. And since then, I have received many emails from fans saying they are interested in joining the fan club but how to come for meetings?

a) Actually, you don’t need to come to KL and attend any of our meetings if you can’t make it. We will keep you updated on the meetings outcome. You only come and join the rest of the fan members when Jessica comes to Malaysia for functions. So, if you still wish to join the fan club, please send us an email again to jessicahsuan@gmail.com to confirm.

b) We will request from Jessica for a fans gathering with her when she comes to Malaysia again for Astro WLT TV Awards, tv series promotions or stage shows. Jessica herself has also promised all her Malaysian fans that she will have a fans gathering with us the next time she comes to Malaysia again. Singaporean fans will also be joining in our fans gathering and other public functions of Jessica as well. And we too in theirs in Singapore if there are such opportunities.

However, we will limit the number of fans attending the fans gathering coz Jessica might only be able to spare one or one and a half hours from her tight schedule for this. If we have too many people, I’m afraid we will all end up without anyone getting her autographs and taking individual photos with her coz I know everyone will be so excited to meet our beloved Jessica and things might get a bit off hand. Also, because we hope to interact more with Jessica so that we can all get to know her better in and out. Therefore, we will give priority to all members who join the fan club early to attend the fans gathering. Hence, if you don’t want to miss the chance of spending a most memorable moment with Jessica, please sign up as member now by sending an email stating your name, email address and the state you live in to jessicahsuan@gmail.com. Thank you.

A group of us from the fan club will be going to HK to attend Jessica’s birthday party. If any of you wishes to go together with us, please send an email stating your name, email address and the state you live in to jessicahsuan@gmail.com. Any further information/progress will be informed via email to those joining. Thank you.

Regards,
Carina

Re: Question

Dear NGEE,

Yes, of course. We'll send email to your personal email address.

Regards,
Carina

Replying to:

Hi,

Thanks for your information.

Will i get any reply message for membership approval?

Replying to:

Hello All!

Regards,
Carina

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.