LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Golden Faith just ended in Singapore

hahas. Yes, it was so funny.

I enjoyed it. Sadly, I am not allowed to buy the series. Well, I look forward for more series! wee!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The final episode was screened in Singapore last week. This is my favourite Hong Kong serial. The heart-wrenching love story between Gallen Lo and Jessica was so sweet and poignant, everyone must have been overjoyed to see the lovers re-unite in the end.

They are such great actor/actress and have such good chemistry and look fabulous together. I'm a new fan of theirs now I have even bought my very first TVB VCD on this show though my Cantonese is hopeless.

I hope Jessican will gain more Singapore fans with this serial.

welcome welcome! yeah, its a WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, GREAT show isnt it? hahas! =)

i'm going to buy it during my holiday.cant wait to watch it again and again and AGAIN. heuhes

i see that u are a new jessica fan right? do u wanna join jessica's singapore fan club?

do send an email to jessicahsuen@gmail.com stating ur name and email if u would like to join. hahaha! ^^

Replying to:

The final episode was screened in Singapore last week. This is my favourite Hong Kong serial. The heart-wrenching love story between Gallen Lo and Jessica was so sweet and poignant, everyone must have been overjoyed to see the lovers re-unite in the end.

They are such great actor/actress and have such good chemistry and look fabulous together. I'm a new fan of theirs now I have even bought my very first TVB VCD on this show though my Cantonese is hopeless.

Re: Re: Golden Faith just ended in Singapore

Thanks for the invitation to join the fan club but I guess i am the passive type of fan who will support Jessica in other ways like buying her new drama serials, following her news and hoping that she will continue to shine as a top-notch star.

I prefer idol-worship from afar.

Just our of curiosity, how many fans are there in Singapore?

Replying to:

welcome welcome! yeah, its a WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, GREAT show isnt it? hahas! =)

i'm going to buy it during my holiday.cant wait to watch it again and again and AGAIN. heuhes

i see that u are a new jessica fan right? do u wanna join jessica's singapore fan club?

do send an email to jessicahsuen@gmail.com stating ur name and email if u would like to join. hahaha! ^^

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Golden Faith just ended in Singapore

hohos. love the ending. though it's screened kinda late here as compared in hk? anyways, keep up the good work. =DD jia you.

Replying to:

Thanks for the invitation to join the fan club but I guess i am the passive type of fan who will support Jessica in other ways like buying her new drama serials, following her news and hoping that she will continue to shine as a top-notch star.

Replying to:

Replying to:

This show simply rocks and so does Jessica!

I would very much like to join the Jessica Fan CLub in Singapore, but currently, i am too busy with my studies. So, i guess i will join the fan club after my exams.

Quite sad that there aint any more Jessica's show on TV now.

Replying to:

hohos. love the ending. though it's screened kinda late here as compared in hk? anyways, keep up the good work. =DD jia you.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Golden Faith just ended in Singapore

correct!!Jessica will surely gain lots of fans..i'm one of them...really impressed by her acting , emotions etc...wow!!jessica onward!!

ya, Golden Faith was screened pretty late in Singapore but nonetheless its a great show! (oh any sho

glad you enjoyed it! :)

Replying to:

I am also a fan from Singapore. Yeah, this is also one of my fav shows. You should buy more of the original dramas as you could hear the real voice of Jessica and the rest of the cast. Hehe. Me now waiting for more of Jessica's latest dramas to be released for sale in Singapore.

Totally agree

I totally agree that the original voices is still better.
I suppose Jessica's new shows won't be out so soon so we just have to watch her old shows for the time being

Replying to:

I am also a fan from Singapore. Yeah, this is also one of my fav shows. You should buy more of the original dramas as you could hear the real voice of Jessica and the rest of the cast. Hehe. Me now waiting for more of Jessica's latest dramas to be released for sale in Singapore.

HUH, you guys are still lucky. At least they air Golden faith in singapore. I'm In usa and they don't even air any TVB stuff. I'm still mad that my dad won't let me rent more Jessica movies. But I still finally got to rent it. (still on eps 13)

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.