LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: to Fanny ...make sure the date of BD party. thank you so much!!

hey i'm not fanny but based on past years experience, i just want to let u know that to pressure out a date before june 20th is a hard one. as said before by others, dates don't get confirmed until somewhere in july. sorry if this messes up your planning. but if u plan on staying in hk for the whole month of Aug you dont have to worry!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hello Fanny..
please you make sure the date of Jessica's BD party..
please~~~~~
there are about 5 fans will go to HK and join the party on Aug in TW that i knows. i will go to USA at the end of June, and i will go back to TW at 8/4 .. and go with other fans to HK... so we need to buy the tickets and do other things before 6/20...
so ~~ please please....
thank you Fanny!!

Re: Re: to Fanny ...make sure the date of BD party. thank you so much!!

I am afraid it's hard to confirm in June coz it's really too early to fix the date at this moment. Well, I suggest you to keep an eye on this forum around mid to late July. Once the details is posted here, you can ask your family or friends to help you to book the ticket to HK (or I think you can also book the ticket from US).

Replying to:

hey i'm not fanny but based on past years experience, i just want to let u know that to pressure out a date before june 20th is a hard one. as said before by others, dates don't get confirmed until somewhere in july. sorry if this messes up your planning. but if u plan on staying in hk for the whole month of Aug you dont have to worry!

Replying to:

hello Fanny..
please you make sure the date of Jessica's BD party..
please~~~~~
there are about 5 fans will go to HK and join the party on Aug in TW that i knows. i will go to USA at the end of June, and i will go back to TW at 8/4 .. and go with other fans to HK... so we need to buy the tickets and do other things before 6/20...
so ~~ please please....
thank you Fanny!!

Where can I buy the Jessica's DVDs?

Can anyone tell me where in HongKong I can buy File of Justice IV & V, Detective Investigation Files IV? Those are my all-time favorite Jessica's TV series. I'll have a chance stopping by HK real soon.
Thanks a lot.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.