LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Criminal Lawyer in Nassau County, Scott J. Limmer

Being arrested is an overwhelming experience.

You are probably confused and may not know what to do. I understand how that feels first hand, thanks to a serious false accusation that occurred when I was young. You don’t have to face these charges alone. Having an experienced (Nassau county) defense attorney when fighting your criminal charges is imperative to your outcome. Over the past 25 years, I’ve experienced the ins and outs of both sides of the courtroom (in Nassau County) , working as both a prosecutor and now as a defense attorney, where I’ve practiced for the majority of my career. That means you’ll be getting the best possible representation, no matter what’s happened to you. If you or a loved one has been arrested in Nassau County, Call me to speak with a trusted, experienced Nassau County criminal attorney – today.

Consult a former Long Island assistant DA

I started my career as a Nassau county assistant district attorney. In that position I had the opportunity to prosecute people arrested for misdemeanors and felonies in Nassau County. The experience I received included responding to and arguing motions, conducting evidentiary hearing and conducting bench and jury trials. The experience I received prosecuting criminal offenses has given me a unique perspective on how law enforcement and prosecutors prepare their cases and I use that perspective to help my clients when they are facing criminal charges. So trust in the expertise of a former Assistant DA to navigate your legal challenges with confidence and diligence.

Scott Limmer Provides Aggressive and Experienced Representation

When I represent you I promise you the following
I Will Listen to You. – I will listen as you explain what happened, as well as any background information that is relevant to the incident. I will learn about you and the facts of the case so I can use it to your advantage in seeking the best outcome.

I Will Explain the Legal Process and Possible Outcomes. –

No legal jargon or confusing legalese – I will clearly explain the path your case will most likely take so you have an understanding of the situation, from the first conversation to the last. I will keep you informed and let you know how any new information we receive will affect your case.

I Will Advocate on Your Behalf. – My goal is to help you move on with your life as quickly as possible. I will present evidence to the prosecutor, judge, and if needed, jury, to explain why the case may not be proven against you while simultaneously providing information about your life and character.

Schedule a free consultation with experienced Nassau County defense lawyer Scott J. Limmer without delay.
Take the first step in securing strong legal defense by scheduling a free consultation with Scott J. Limmer, an experienced Nassau County defense lawyer. With a deep understanding of criminal law, Scott J. Limmer is committed to providing personalized and effective representation. During the consultation, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss your case, ask questions, and gain insights into potential strategies. Benefit from Scott’s extensive legal knowledge and dedication to advocating for your rights. Schedule your free consultation today and embark on a path towards a robust defense for your legal matters.

Contact us -:

200 Old Country Road
Suite 2 S
Mineola, NY 11501
516-226-2166
scott@limmerlaw.com

nassau county criminal lawyer

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.