LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: English translation of Mingpao Weekly Magazine 1934

If you are asking yourself "how to find a wife?" it might be a good idea to think of yourself as a good husband first. A good wife will complement the man and be able to match his personality and values. If you are a man who wants to settle down with a wife, there are many things you should do in order to succeed in your search. Keep reading to learn some of the most important tips for finding a wife.

I am well aware of these unpleasant sensations and it really can be difficult to be alone. I advise you to definitely look for a couple, it can really be good and important for you and should positively affect your life.

I aint got any wife but I really like to have one. I am thinking about dating or something. Have you tried dating on the internet? It's an interesting experience. This is different from dating in real life. I've tried a number of dating sites, but my favorite one is this Swingers meetups. There are really the coolest guys out there, they are kind, lovely, and caring.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.