LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: This Week's Events

My Dearest Fans,

A little information about this week's events.

1. Wed 23 Sept, I shall arrive at the Peninsula (Felix) around 2:30pm. The event begins at 3pm. I do not know what time it will finish, but I have to leave the hotel at 5:30pm the latest as I have other things to do.

2. Sat 26 Sept, I shall arrive at the location in TST around 2:15pm and the event will start at 3pm. I need to change into their uniform. I do have the location, but unfortunately I do not know how to post pics on Bravenet, therefore I have asked Wing to post for me.

I also have another radio interview on Thurs, but still checking to see if it's live or recording. Anyhow, please do not go coz I'll have to leave immediately after it is done. I shall keep you all posted on this.

This is all for now. Please help me translate this. Thank you!!

Jx

9/23活動:Jessica將會在2:30pm到半島酒店Felix,3pm活動開始。她不知道何時結束,但要在最遲5:30pm離開,因她之後有事要做。

9/26活動:Jessica將在2:15pm到達尖沙咀 (請看以下地圖 - Area C)先換制服,活動3pm開始。

另外這星期四將接受電台訪問,但粉絲不要到場了,因她做完訪問會馬上離開。

photo FullSizeRender_1.jpg

Cheers,
Wing

Just found out this Thursday's radio interview is going to be recorded. I shall find out that day when it will be aired.

Jx

星期四的電台訪問會是錄音的,Jessica會再通知大家何時播放。

Please take care, Jx

Dear Jx,

I am very happy to see your messages :) But I see you are quite busy with your work. So please tạke care of your health, drink a bit water and enjoy your work.

Btw I read some news being said that you would join a new movie with Michael and Lawrence in Oct. is it right? i am excited with this newsssss.

Love you
Ax

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.