LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi! Next Event.

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your birthday wishes! Sorry for my late reply. I have been too busy with work and social life.

I had a superb time at the party and thank you all for coming to share happiness with me. Special thanks to the party organisers. An enormous amount of work and effort have been put in to put this yearly party together! Much appreciated!! I am very happy to announce that we shall be donating HKD8,600 to SAA this year after having deducted the cost. Thank you all! You are all very generous and I am proud to have fans like you. XXX The money is with me and I shall pass it to El Chan (SAA) at the end of this week. She will be very happy.

I shall be attending an event on 29 August at 沙田公園結客場。 I shall be driving but will park at the Shatin police station and they will drive me there. I shall arrive at the police station around 1:30pm and arrive at the venue around 1:45pm. Not sure what the weather will be like that day, but please make sure you have enough water and a fan with you.

Would be grateful if someone can translate this and post on other websites. Too many things to sort out. Typing Chinese takes me quite a while.

Thanks and see you soon!

Jx

Re: Hi! Next Event ~ Translation!

Hi all,

謝謝各位的生日祝福!遲䨱了不好意思,因為最近忙著很多公事和私事。

我過了一個很開心的生日會, 再次多謝參加生日會的粉絲和我分享喜悅。特別多謝party organizers每年付出很多功夫去安排! 非常感謝妳們!! 很高興告訴大家我們在生日會的義賣當中, 扣除成本後籌到港幣8,600元。多謝各位支持,我為我的粉絲感到非常驕傲。我將會在這星期內將善款交給SAA的創辦人El Chan, 她一定會很高興的。

我會在8月29日出席活動,地點在沙田公園結客場。到時候我大約會在1:30pm先開車到沙田警處,然後再乘大會安排的車,大概1:45pm到達到活動地點。不知到時天氣如何,請預備足夠飲料和風煽。

謝謝! 到時見!

Jx

Re: Hi! Next Event.

Dear偶像

Thank you for everything you did to give us such a happy and memorable afternoon.
Hope you didn’t get too tired from all the activities you had to participate while we were just …… having so much fun

Also, thank you the Party Organisers for your huge effort in bringing us this superb birthday party!

love you

Re: Hi! Next Event.

Dear Jessica,
Thanks for your information. What is the activity in Shatin about? Is it an anti-drug campaign? What will you be doing there?

It was my first time joining your birthday party and I have indeed been touched by all you have done for us. At the party, I was moved by your saying that you’ve always been acting as a herald on a mission to lead all your fans to the right path in life. We’re all very blessed to have you as our role model. I enjoyed chatting and taking photos with you although my hands were trembling with excitement when seeing you at a close distance.

Thanks very much for the memorable time and your priceless presents. I wish you every success in your coming concert.

Best wishes,
Maria

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.