LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The first Chinese actress i have ever admired

You are the first Chinese actress i have ever admired

Dear jessica
I am 19 years old . I am a normal student in VietNam (the country neighbors of yours country ).I very love to watch yours films and the film that i have never forgotten is 倩女幽魂 (the chinese ghost story ) and i must tell you that i can't forget character Si Ma Hong Ye/ Hung Yip ( i don't know exactly the name in chinese ) especialy with the white hair . This is woman who dare to love dare to hate dare to admit .The vital energy makes her lose control finally and becomes unfeeling .However, Liu Yun manages to make the white-haired Hong Ye understand mortal feelings and love. Both fall in love and he finds himself not liking the normal Hong Ye that much although she recovers .He finds it ridiculous to fall for her and is so upset when she dies to make the normal Hong Ye return. He has loved her after kissing her and both write tablets with each other's’ names at the lovers’ temple. He takes a long time to accept the real Hong Ye again.But their romance is short lived ,I sware that 10 years ago 2003 after i saw the scene i had cried and now 10 year later i still cry when she dies .They fall in love and their only in 2 days .In this short two days she can taste of love, hate .v.v.v she can smile but i very hate the director because he make she die when she just have a little happiness .I really want she appear one more time and i ussualy see her in my dream .I know that i am very crazy =)) but i can't forget her or delete her in my mind , I've ever loved her , she is my idol.I don't like normal Hong Ye at all i just like white hair Hong ye .And finally I wish you good health to make more attractive characters :P I like you so much and I dream that one day I can meet you directly :3 bye bye

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.