LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MV 我的歌聲裡 (粉絲自制MV)

Hi Cindy,

It's always nice to see some new friends here. A very warm welcome to you.

I think you may order DVDs directly from taiseng's website.

www.taiseng.com

I usually buy DVDs from a local store.
G G Video Inc (尖東影視集團)
37- 11 Main St., Basement, Flushing, NY 11354

Hope my info can help you.

Helen

Dear Helen,
Thank you for your warm wellcome! I am not a computer person but in order to find out the latest information of Jessica,I try my best to learn
how to get into any website named JESSICA.You might be laughing how silly I am. It is very excited for me to find this good website finally! This is the place that everyone has one thing in common-TO LOVE and SUPPORT JESSICA HSUAN!
I got most of my Jessica'DVD from the G.G. Video Inc in flushing N.Y.The sales lady told me that is all they have in store. Now,I am working in taiseng's website which I may be able to buy A Chinese Ghost Story in 2003. Thanks again for you information!
I am very apprecitated your great jobs to share all these latest news and MV of Jessica Hsuan to all of us! I wish I can be as good as you in computer one day ?
One more help?(hope I am not too annoying you)-How can I get into www.suenhuen.com? THANK FOR MILLION!

Mmmm...I'm so sorry that I don't know how, either.

Dear Helen,
No matter what, I thank you for your help ! If anything I can do,please just let me know--eg. If our Jessica comes to New York(In my dream), we will have a very big wellcome party for her!

Hi Cindy,

I don't know if you get everything or not. If you like, feel free to email me the list of dramas which you haven't got yet. Let me try to find online for you. My email is helenwu88@hotmail.com.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.