LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jessica’s Birthday Party 2012

偶像。谢谢你愿意为我们到内地来开生日会。能报名的都已经是考虑清楚,可以接受才报的,何况这个价格在周末的上海也很正常,不需要fell sorry。。。唯一觉得就是大家太热情了点。。两小时就没名额了。。迟点才得到消息的我,已经是排队名额了。。anyway。。不管能去与否。。大家都爱你!!!

Can not wait to see you in SH!!

You are so so so nice love you forever

we are all very happy that birthday party can be held in shanghai, these problems are not a problem for us.don't worry!

not in SH next year , OK ?

宣萱,你不要因为个别人说的话给自己加压力啦。上海的物价是这样的,我们控制不了的。我们在乎的是见你,选择去参加的都是能够接受这样的安排的。不要多想。

I am Jessica newest fan who live in NEW YORK. I just cannot stop loving her after finished watching
The LIFE MADE SIMPLE !Beside watching Tiger Club now,I am trying very hard to look for every TV series made by Jessica in the last 20 years. It is not easy to get all of them as some are Singapore series.If anyone know where I can buy them PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!THANKS !! although I cannot join Jessica Birthday Party this year, I WISH HER happy forevery !we all love you!!!! You should very proud of youself that you have fan all over the world !!!

Hi Cindy Wong,
Did you try searching the DVDs at China Town yet? I think you can find some My friend bought some over there but they are Vietnamese dubbed (Cuz we are Vietnamese I'm also Jessica's fan in NY. Nice to know you !

Hey Jessica,

You are so considerate, but it is really the normal price for hanging out in Shanghai. It will be a very special day for me, and thank you so much for bringing the happiness to me.

Dorothy

Can someone post video clip of BDay party?

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.