LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy CNY!

My dearest Fans,

Happy Chinese New Year!! Wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous year of the Dragon!

It has been a long time since I was last here. Hope all is well with everyone!I have been very busy ever since I came back to Hong Kong. Dealing with many things at home. Definitely happy to be back! I must apologize to the fans in China for not having let them see me off at the airport when I left. Hope you understand that it was due to the situation which I was in at that moment. I'm sure most of you know about the news between the actor/boss and I. Thank you so much for all your support! The situation was complicated and it's a long story. 2 months of lies and zero respect made me fed up. I did not want to let them know when I'd be flying, therefore I could not post it on any of the websites. Hope you'll all forgive me.

Anyway, here is a new start! Hope everything goes smoothly for all of us in the year of the Dragon! Let's work hard and play hard!!

Jx

Re: Happy CNY!

Happy New Year Jessica.

Helen

Actually, we felt so upset to read your weibo at that time.

Hope you won't remember all those unhappiness in Shanghai.

Wish you good health and happiness in the year of the Dragon.

We always support you.

Helen

Happy Chinese New Years To Jessica !

Happy Chinese New Year, Jessica! :)

Happy Dragon year!

Dearest Jessica,
I'm very happy to see your message on this website again. I hope you'll forget all the unhappiness and have a new start this new year.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Best wishes,
Maria

Re: Happy CNY! 偶像。Love, support and respect you always! :)

We will always support you HAPPY NEW YEAR

Dear Jessica... blessed CNY too... just to let you know...

Dear Jessica,

After reading all the posts at your weibo, all the news, hearing your interview, I believe most of us are aware and understand whatever that has happened ... I'm quite sure most of your China fans were not upset with you at all for not informing them about your flight... instead they are more concerned about your well-being during your stay at the so-called 'hotel' in Shanghai and all the unhappinesses that is going on during your shooting... In fact, they were hoping that you'll fly back to HK sooner but not expecting that it'll be so rush and in 'secret' which I believe they'll understand... haha... (read some of their posts at your weibo... haha...)

Just like what Michael Miu had said... whatever you've said is true (in the radio interview)... and I believe most of us think so too as we know that you're someone who has integrity... Furthermore, I must say that I'm very impressed at your patience and tolerance during these period... and also your professionalism for completing the whole filming, having to act opposite the actor that you know is so downright unscrupulous and despicable... which is really not easy... Bravo! Jessica! (for me, I may have surrendered long ago... haha...) Nevertheless, its all over now and I am so glad that you've managed to survive this ordeal... Just take it as gaining more experience and making you even stronger, wiser and sharper in your decision making for future filming contracts and hopefully you'll not meet with such unpleasant situation anymore in future...

Just to let you know... you have your VALUE, just like how we (your family, friends and fans) VALUE you... So, whatever decision you've made... whether to join TVB again, or continuing filming in China or SG (we definitely welcome you here... haha...), or join another TV station in HK... you don't have to settle for 2nd best... (even in relationships, not a perfect man but someone best for yourself... someone that can share same value as you...) Well, even if you're single at the moment... knowing that there're so many people out here that treasure you, supporting and trusting you... you can be happily single too... haha...

Alright... here's wishing you a blessed and joyful CNY... good health and more good things to come your way... haha...

Love,
Grace

VERY Happy CNY!

wish you healthy, this is the most important thing to you. Don't eat dirty food indeed.

I am glad to see you this message!
I wish you! Happy New Year! Kung Hei Fat Choi!
Good health! All wishes come true!

Understand you totally! Support you forever! Happy CNY!
Everything will go well for you!

新年快樂~

Happy Chinese New Year Jessica! Wishing you and your family good health, good luck, and prosperity.

So glad that you are back in HK. I was so worried reading your Weibo while you were in Shanghai.

Forget about the unplesant experience and everything will go well for you in the year of the Dragon~ Wish you all the best~

Hi Jessica,

I am glad to see you here again. I wish you a happy , healthy and prosperous new year. Hope the year of Dragon will bring positive and better time to all of us.

Have a nice time with your family and enjoy your new year.

Support you forever!

Luv
Christy

祝偶像萱爸萱媽!新年快樂!身體健康!心想事成!龍年行大運!恭喜!恭

Soooooo nice to hear from you again Jessica! We totally support you and we understand how much you have gone through. Don't worry, the truth will reveal itself in time. We just hope you are happy and healthy.

Take lots of rest now and take care of yourself! . Hope to see your message here from time to time. We miss you!!!!

Happy CNY to Jessica!

Happy CNY Jess! Glad that you're back in HK.

As for the news, we'll stand by you.

I wish you a happy and healthy year! love lots

偶像祝你龍年行運一條龍!身體健康!心想事成!

Re: Happy CNY!.. wish u success always,, Jessica.. we'll always support u..

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.