LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News from Xin msn

Source:http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5751092

Jessica Hsuan slams accusations that she’s a bully
The Hong Kong actress was unhappy that she was called a “big shot”

Hong Kong actress Jessica Hsuan, who is currently filming a drama series in China, was called a "big shot" by her co-star Wang Zhao Xiang. The actor also claimed that she is a bully.

Furious with the allegations, Jessica released a statement yesterday refuting the claims and instead listed the production team's seven wrongdoings.

She wrote: "This is the only time I've faced so much problems throughout my acting career. I refused to be used as a publicity stunt. I don't want to argue either, but I feel unjust about being accused. Hence, this will be my only response."

Jessica claimed that the production crew had made use of her fans, forced her to attend various meal appointments, used her name to rent locations, delayed her payment, ignored her existence, told lies and disturbed her family.

The actress also addressed Zhao Xiang's accusations of her being a 'big shot'.

Jessica shot back saying that someone was "fake" and added that she "is not a big star, but just a nobody, when compared to those who put on airs".

When interviewed about her recent job in China, Jessica explained calmly, "I didn't even receive basic respect in these two months. There were a lot of unnecessary dinner appointments, which I declined. The production crew also invited my fans to visit on-set, but they later complained that they were forced to hold up another artiste's placard."

The actress said that she did not plan to take any legal action and believes her statement is sufficient to clear her reputation. She also did not dismiss the possibility of working with another Chinese production crew in future.

Re: News from Xin msn

thanks for the recap!
hope all of this will be a thing in the past soon
lesson learned
move on

jess, don't let this get to you!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.