LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heartfelt Thanks to Jessica... For the lovely time spent at the SG gathering and the airport...

Dearest Jessica...

Heartfelt Thanks to you... for extending your stay in Singapore so that we can have a gathering with you... really really appreciate...

Actually... although we are very quiet... I believe most of us have enjoyed the time spent with you and are very happy to see you so cheerful... Also, I suppose some of us are too pleasantly surprised to see you and so was quite tongue-tight and don't know what to say... haha...

It was really a lovely time spent with you at the gathering with a small celebration for your Birthday too... and also a great time at the airport... To me, its really not the quantity but the quality of time with you... haha...

Oh yes... really looking forward to your new show "Bountiful Blessings" this Tuesday 30th August at 9pm... (first time looking forward to our Mediacorp show... you know what I mean... haha...)... Also, will give you feedback on your spoken Mandarin after watching the show... haha... And, its great to hear that you've enjoyed your shooting with our Mediacorp artistes and crew... can see that they've enjoyed themselves with you around too... haha...

Anyway... enjoy your shooting in Hangzhou... please watch what you eat and drink... haha... Have enough rest and stay healthy and happy...

Love,
Grace

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.