LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
I couldn't join your bday party. So sad!!!

I've already worked for the new bank for about 2 weeks, so I couldn't ask my boss for travelling 4-5 days to meet you. So sad!!!! I've being saved money for 1 year and I think I could meeet you in August but the truth is so stupid Our fate is still in the future.

Anyway, enjoying your party with your fans in HK and SG also. It'll be great and rember your Vietnamese fans always look forward to your bday party in our country

PS: Thanks for the HK and SG organisers for your nice heart.

Ax.

Re: Hello!

So sweet..hahaa

Looking forward to the one in Singapore! See you soon Jess <3

Looking forward to the SG gathering too! How long will you be in Singapore? :)

Looking forward to seeing you in HK!

Dearest Jessica,

Just like many of your fans, it will be very great and gratified just being able to meet up with you even for a short while or seeing you from a distance. I was extremely overjoyed to send off at the airport and had a photo taken with you. I purposely stayed a distance from you to avoid passing the flu bug to you (I hope none of you got the flu bug). When you assured us that there would be a gathering with us in your next visit in end Aug, I was very disappointed as I would not be in Singapore.

There was another disappointment when I knew that your birhtday party in HK to be held on 20 Aug at noon. I would have to miss it again as I am still in the plane flying to Guangzhou. I'm glad to inform you that I’ve changed my flight schedule to arrive early in Guangzhou and to leave Guangzhou on 20 Aug 2011, taking the earliest possible train to Hong Kong (hopefully there is no unnecessary train delay due to technical fault). It is too costly to void my air-ticket from Singapore to Guangzhou and then to get a new air-ticket to fly directly to Hong Kong on 19 Aug 2011. For the amendments made on my SQ ticket, it is not FOC. But the money is worthwhile spending. It is too bad that I cannot attend the gathering with Jessica in Singapore.

Looking forward to seeing you on 20 Aug 2011.

Love Always,
Christine See Tho

Re: Looking forward to seeing you in HK!

Lucky u! have fun in hk :)

Met u at the airport before. Finally know who u are. I am the one in the sweater, if ur rem :)

偶像真是贴心呢~~起初我也在想到底是不是真的
今天去请了年假了 8月20见啦~~

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.